Chapter 13 - In Sickness And In Health

Author's Note : I am truly overwhelmed by the love you guys are giving to my writing! 😍 I couldn't be more grateful to have such an amazing set of readers!😀😁🙏🙏 All of your comments and suggestions never fail to bring a smile on my face 😊😘🤗 By the way, we are at #10 now! Whoah!😍😁
Keep the love coming 😘🤗

Anushka was with her team of accountants, sorting out all the financial matters in her office, which was in the outskirts of the city. She had always managed her professional as well as personal matters on her own.

As they were going through the paperwork, Anushka's PA came to her and said,

"Ma'am, it's an urgent phone for you."

"Can't it wait? I'm in the middle of something", said Anushka.

"It's from Prabhas Sir's house."

Anushka quickly rose from her chair to get the phone, wondering who was calling her. Prabhas would have gone to the shoot as usual and Amma was not there as she was with Pragathi at the time.

"Hello?", said Sweety to the phone cautiously.

"Sweety, it's Chinnamma", came the familiar voice of the family caretaker.

"What happened Chinnamma? Is everything alright?"

"Could you please come home soon?", asked Chinnamma, worried.

"What is it?", asked her alarmingly.

"Actually, Prabhas is not well."

"WHAT! Pabsu is at home? He was leaving for shooting when I called him in the morning!What happened to him?", asked Sweety, her voice rising with panic.

"Don't worry dear, it's just his fever. He returned home from half way to the set as he was not at all feeling well. The temperature has risen.", Chinnamma tried to soothe Anushka.

Anushka had already asked her driver to get the car and instructed the accountants to complete their work as she almost ran towards the car hastily.

"What did the doctor say?", asked her.

"That's why I called you Sweety. He doesn't want to see a doctor. When we suggested to call one, he chided us by saying that it was not a big deal and he would be ok if he took rest for a day", said Chinnamma.

"Oh God! What'll I do with him! I'll be there in half an hour Chinnamma", said Sweety and cut the call.

"Why do he always have to be so stubborn!", thought Anushka exasperated and dialled the doctor's number.

As the car sped through the city, Anushka felt a déjà vu.

*Flashback*

It was during the Bahubali first part shooting. Prabhas and Anushka were not yet in a relationship but they had grown much closer.

Anushka had a break from the shoot for around a week and she was planning to attend her childhood friend's wedding in Bangalore. Prabhas, Rana, Satyaraj, and a few others were busy shooting.

Anushka was at the airport, waiting after the check in. It has been only few hours since she was away from Prabhas and she had already started missing him. The day seemed dull to her without having him by her side. He was slowly becoming her habit.

Anushka decided to call him before she boarded the flight and she dialled his number. She tried his phone a couple of times but he didn't take it. Thinking that he might be busy, she let it go.

The plane was ready to board and Anushka started walking towards the gate, when her phone rang. It was Prabhas. She took the call and said,

"It's nothing urgent Pabsu, I just called simply."