Chapter 19 - A Day Well-Spent : Holiday Shot-II

Author's Note : Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas dearies!💕 🎅🎅🤗🤗💕
May all your wishes come true and may Santa bring you all the happiness that you deserve! 😇🙏

So here's the next update on the 'Holiday Shot'. Frankly, I'm very awkward in writing romantic scenes, so please pardon me if it was not up to your expectations😌

Anyway, I've tried to do justice to it. Hope you guys like it 😊 Feel free to give your opinions and suggestions 😀

Keep reading 💕
Lots of love 💕

* * * * *

Prabhas stirred, rubbing his sleepy eyes. He woke up to the chirping of morning birds and the cries of seagulls. He took a moment to figure out where he was, blinking at the unfamiliar ceiling. Soon, his hands searched for Anushka near him on the bed, but couldn't find her.

He rose, supported on his elbows and looked around the room. The curtains pendulated in the fresh morning breeze of Mauritius from the open balcony. He got up, wore a tee and stepped into the balcony.

Sweety was near the pool, facing the sea. She sat in a lotus position on the mat, her eyes closed in deep meditation. Her shoulders rose and fell in a steady rhythm.

Prabhas walked towards her in soft paces and sat cross-legged behind her. She was oblivious to his presence. He slowly snaked his hands around her waist. Anushka started but smiled, her eyes still closed. His body was warm and his homely fragrance filled her mind.

He rested his chin on her shoulder and whispered a 'good morning', his lips caressing her ear.

Sweety smiled, but remained silent and continued her meditation. Taking advantage of the situation, Prabhas tightened his grip and planted wet kisses on her shoulders and neck. Just like butter melting in heat, Anushka thawed at his touch.

Her body had slackened and she leaned on his chest, adjusting herself so that his lips could get a better access. His hands slid under her T-shirt and roamed over her silky skin.

Anushka half-turned herself to face him. His eyes met her's. The burning in his eyes set alight her body on fire. She wanted to be consumed in it. She held him by his cheeks and kissed him with urgency.

Prabhas let loose her hair which was tied in a ponytail and entangled his fingers in the smooth locks. She slid herself on his lap, continuing the determined moves with her lips.

Without wasting any more time, Prabhas scooped her up in his arms and strided into their bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed and started from where he had left off.

There was complete silence around them. But what each other wanted was loud and clear in their eyes. Prabhas kissed her lips, chin, throat and made his way further, enjoying the luxury of her body. He pulled apart the soft fabric that clung to her, revealing her sensuous curves.

The only thought that ran through Prabhas' mind was to be one with Anushka in such a way that their skins merged, their breaths mingled and their whole being became one.

Sweety's hands now freely traversed over his back and over the perfected abs as he removed his t-shirt. She smiled as she helped him undo the hooks of the little of the garment that still covered her body.

Their breaths blended, heaving as they both explored the unfathomed realms of each other's body. Soft moans escaped, punctuated by the fervour chanting of each other's name, as both took active part in the art of love-making.

Anushka's nails dug into his skin and Prabhas buried his head in her bosom as they both experienced the ecstasy. They celebrated each other and their love, like the sea-waves kissing the shore.