Chapter 9 - Smitten

Author's Note : Hey guys! Sorry for the late update!😌 I'm a little busy.
Anyways, I've written this shot, but I'm not completely satisfied with it.🙄 It can be considered as a few snippets written down together.
But still... I've given it a try.😅
Do give me know your feedbacks.
P.S. Next part will be updated in a couple of days.
Keep reading 😁
Lots of love 💕

"Maybe I'll post about it!", said Rana excitedly.

"For the last time Rana, we're not making it public now!", Anushka said, exasperated. Prabhas sniggered.

The trio had met in Bengaluru where Rana had his film shooting going on and Anushka had a reunion of her old friends. Since Saaho shooting was about to start in a couple of days, Prabhas had tagged along with Sweety so that they could spend some time together.

From when they had told about their engagement to Rana, he had been pestering both to make it official soon. They both had a hard time convincing him telling that it was not yet the right time and he will have to wait it.

"Fine!", said Rana sulking.

"Hey! Did you meet Philip, Darling?", he asked Prabhas, who was reclined on the couch beside Anushka, absently playing with her hair.

"Yeah! A jolly good fellow he is!", said Prabhas.

"Who? Who?", prodded Anushka, poking Prabhas.

"It's my friend. He's a diamond specialist at Tiffany's. I had called him when Prabhas told he wanted to get a ring for you when he left to the US", explained Rana.

Anushka turned to Prabhas.

"Aw! You had planned it back then!?"

Prabhas nodded and smiled and Anushka pinched his cheeks. Rana rolled his eyes.

Anushka rose and said,

"Okay boys... I've gotta go now. Shalini and the others must have reached there."

She hugged Rana goodbye and went near Prabhas.

"Do whatever you want...I'm not looking", said Rana, covering his eyes.

Anushka shook her head, bent down and pecked Prabhas' lips.

"Bubye!", she called as she went out of the apartment, while Prabhas looked on, a smile lingering on his lips.

Rana said, "She's really happy". Prabhas smiled turning to him. "And so are you!", Rana continued, "I'm so happy that you proposed to her Darling." His happiness for them was evident in his eyes.

"I know! Thanks Rana.", said Prabhas with affection.

"You know what!? I always knew you both were meant to be - from the very first time when I saw you together. Remember those early days of Bahubali?", asked Rana.

"How can I forget?!"

"You were completely smitten by Sweety!", laughed Rana.

*Flashback*

The shooting for Bahubali had started. The whole cast were present for the initial couple of months so that everyone could bond, work and rehearse together for the movie. It was kind of an icebreaking period.

The people were amazing to work with and quite obviously, Anushka was everyone's favourite. Just like her name, she was the sweetest. She made everyone around her comfortable and happy. Rana always teased her by saying that Sweety could kill everyone with her goodness. Such a charming personality she had.

Unlike others, Prabhas and Anushka didn't need any further bonding, as they had been close friends for a long time. There was no ice to break between them. Prabhas had always liked Anushka, and considered her as one of his close friends. They both shared a very soothing comfort level.