Chapter 18 - Mauritius : Holiday Shot-I

Author's Note : Hey peeps!😁 As I had promised, here's the next update!

Okay, before you start reading, I wanted to tell you that the coming updates are all flashbacks.😊 I sat before the screen scraping my brains out to write something about the present day, but in vain.🙄 So I jumped up to write a series of flashbacks, spicing it up with Pranushka romance 😍💕 and came up with this.

Since it is the holiday season, Pranushka here is taking a holiday break as well! 😉

So, the next shots are all flashback holiday shots. And, it's just my wild imagination and I hope that you guys enjoy it 😉😊💕

Do let me know if you like it 😀
Lots of love 💕

* * * * *

The trip that Anushka and Prabhas wanted to take together never happened for a long time. Bahubali - The Beginning was getting ready for the release and the whole crew was immersed in the last minute works. Soon, the promotional activities commenced in full swing and finally, the movie was released.

They were swept off by the tremendous appreciation got for the movie. It was hailed as the best movie ever made and the audience couldn't wait to find out the answer for the burning question - "Why Kattappa killed Bahubali?"

Amidst all these, rose another news that the leads, Prabhas and Anushka, were in a relationship. Both of them were taken by surprise and wondered how the media and people got to know about it. Though they couldn't find that out, their friends asserted that the love that they both had for each other was totally apparent from their behaviours, and it showed, however hard they tried to cover it up.

From there started the game of denial and beating around the bush whenever they faced a question about their relationship. However, soon enough, they retired from media presence to go on with the next schedule of Bahubali.

Something between Sweety and Prabhas had changed. They were no more the "sweetheart lovers" - they developed a much more deeper connection. Like soulmates. Even a small gesture or a single look was enough for one to understand what the other wanted to say.

It was during one such day of shoot. Rajamouli had decided to film the ending scene where Mahendra Bahubali was being crowned as the king by his mother Devasena, so that they could wrap up the old look for Anushka and focus on her younger version. Sweety was ready as the old mother, but quite different from the ragged look. She was clad in a silk saree, with bold ornaments, and neatly tied up hair. This Devasena was a reflection of Queen-Mother Sivagami.

Prabhas was casually lounged on the throne, as they waited for the proper light to start the shoot. Anushka came and stood beside him.

"All set for the trip?", asked Senthil, who was standing near Prabhas.

"Mmm-hmm", Anushka nodded enthusiastically.

"Where are you guys going to stay in Mauritius?", asked Senthil.

Convincing the family for their Mauritius trip was a cakewalk for them. Both families had left them on their own. But the real struggle was to get a nod from Rajamouli. After long hours of Prabhas' coaxing and Anushka's puppy-face pleading finally paid off and with much difficulty, SSR had given them both a week break.

"Vikram has a friend who's got a resort named 'The Horizon' in a private island, just half an hour from the city. So he has arranged everything.", explained Prabhas.

Vikram was a childhood friend of Prabhas. He was into travel business. After much deliberation, Sweety and Prabhas had chosen Mauritius for their first trip together.