Chapter 11 - Love Bites

Author's Note : Hey guys!🙋 Sorry for the late update...😌😌 I'm really sorry I've been irregular with my updates. I'm not getting the time to write as I've got a lot on my plate right now.😔
But I've managed to write a small shot and I hope you like it 😊 Will try my best to update as soon as I'm free. Until then, keep reading and keep loving Pranushka 😍💕😍
Lots of love 💕

P.S. Wishing our sweetest Sweety a very very happy birthday. May your life be filled with love, peace, happiness, and success 😘💕😘

*Present Day*

Since that incident, Prabhas has been always vary whenever Anushka took flights alone, though he never told her that. He wanted to show the gratitude he felt when Anushka came back safe, also, he wanted to do something for the flood affected people. It was on his suggestion that the Bahubali team did the 'Memu Saitham' skit for charity. They had done their part to help the people affected through it.

"Why are you quiet?", asked Anushka.

Prabhas had bid adieu to Rana and picked up Sweety from her friend's house on the way to the hotel. Prabhas turned towards her, smiling and shook his head.

Anushka wrapped her hands around his arm and laid her head on his shoulder.

"What did your friends say about our engagement?", asked Prabhas, smiling.

"They were going insane! Shalini even started planning on her dresses to wear for the wedding! They all went gaga over the ring! All are really excited!", said Anushka laughing excitedly.

They had reached the hotel. As they entered through the side entrance, the staff came and gave the key to their room. It was a difficult job not to attract attention wherever they went together, and that too in hotels. However, they had successfully managed to throw dust in the eyes of the paparazzis. And now, it's just a matter of few months and they wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Anushka smiled at the thought and squeezed Prabhas' hand as they walked through the posh lobby. Prabhas looked at her and entwined his fingers with her's as they entered their room. They always booked a single room whenever they went away together. It has been a few years since they were in a relationship and they never really felt the need to be in separate rooms for the nights.

Prabhas closed the door behind him as Anushka threw her bag and phone on the couch nearby.

"Phew! All the talking and gossipping with the girls took the energy from me. I gonna sleep", said Anushka, peeping out of the curtain, through which the whole city was seen blanketed in glittering lights.

"Can't sleep wait?"

Anushka stiffened as she heard his intense voice behind her. His breath caressed her hair and sent a chill down her spine. Prabhas hugged her from behind, hiding his face in her thick hair.

"We have an early flight to catch tomorrow", said Anushka feebly.

"Tomorrow is far away Sweety", murmured Prabhas, his lips brushing the nape of her neck.

She clutched his hands that were wrapped tightly around her stomach as he planted wet kisses on her neck, gradually making way to her shoulders. He loosened his hold on her as he slid down the sleeves of her shirt.

Anushka turned towards him, faintly protesting. But her protests were soon turned into soft moans as his lips claimed her's. Prabhas' hands entangled in her hair and she caressed his stubble as they deepened their kiss.

She was pinned to the wall as he undid the buttons of her shirt. Anushka closed her eyes, hugging him tightly. Prabhas lifted her up and walked towards the bed. She clutched onto his arms, rippling with muscles. The same fire of passion reflected in both of their eyes.