Chapter 2

Seo-Yun POV

A car stopped in front of our school. Two boys got out of the backseat. They looked a little younger than Jaehwan, maybe a year or 2. ''Who are they?'' I gasped and turned, seeing Jaehwan standing behind me. ''Geez can you not scare me?!'' I asked, hitting his chest lightly. He chuckled. ''Sorry~ but seriously who are they?'' Jaehwan asked again as he directed to the 2 guys. 

Taking a glance at the guys, something in me got me interested. They were both dressed in ripped skinny jeans, with simple plain t-shirts and jackets. The door of the driver's side opened and a third guy came out. Instead of being dressed the same way as the other two, he was dressed in black dress pants together with a black shirt and leather jacket. His brown hair was styled to utter perfection and his sweet smile got my eyes glued to him. 

Soo-Min grabbed my wrist. ''Come on! We're going to be late!'' she said before dragging me along with Jaehwan and Sun-Hi. I quickly looked away from the guy and followed them. Sun-Hi grabbed my shoulder and leaned to my ear. ''Maybe he's there after school.'' She said and giggled before running off to class, followed by Soo-min who had let go of me. 

Jaehwan turned back and looked at the guy. ''You don't really like him, do you? You don't even know him!'' he said, looking back at me. ''Wow relax Jaehwannie! I was just looking at him!'' I said and walked to my own class. Jaehwan followed me to the classroom without any further questions. 

---

Like usual in every class, Soo-Min and Sun-Hi were seatmates. Jaehwan and I are also seatmates. The two guys from earlier where sitting behind us. They weren't really paying attention to the class. One guy poked my shoulder, making me turn around. The other guy took a picture and smirked. ''I don't see such a beautiful face every day. Better cherish it.'' he simply said. 

I didn't really pay attention to them for the rest of the day. When school was over, I just left the classroom. I walked out of the school building and towards Jaehwan's car. I turned to see if Jaehwan was coming, but I ended up bumping into someone. I gasped and expected to fall on my bum, but a pair of arms wrapped protectively around me, holding me up. I looked up so see the same guy from this morning. 

''Are you okay?'' he asked with a sweet deep voice. I nodded as he pulled me back on my feet. ''Sorry, I'm waiting for a friend. I wasn't looking where I was going.'' I said, blushing a little as he let me go, his hands moving over my waist. ''So, what's your name?'' he asked, a small smile playing on his lips. ''My name is Seo-Yun.'' I said, a blush on my cheeks. ''Well, nice to meet you. I'm Cha Hakyeon.'' He said with a sweet smile, that didn't seemed to fade. I was going to say something, but a hand on my shoulder pulled me back. 

I turned to see Jaehwan. ''Oh hey there you are.'' I said with a smile. Hakyeon cleared his throat. ''Oh is she your girlfriend? Sorry, but she bumped into me and I caught her. So no worries.'' He said quickly defending himself. ''Oh no, she's just my best friend, but uhm...'' Jaehwan stopped. ''We need to go.'' I said, pulling onto Jaehwan's arm. He nodded and walked to his car. I followed him, not realizing Hakyeon was glaring at Jaehwan. 

I sat beside Jaehwan in the car. ''I don't trust him.'' he said bluntly. I rolled my eyes. ''Let's just go home.'' I said as I looked at Hakyeon through the window. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back until Jaehwan drove off. 

Cha Hakyeon...