Chapter 32

Seo-Yun's POV

''Eliza, I'm not sure about this...'' I said nervously. She sighed as she pulled a piece of her silver hair back behind her ear. ''He changed a lot. He wants to apologize for everything that he did to you.'' She said, a small smile decorating her face. I nodded and sighed.

Eliza and I met only a few weeks ago. She's Hongbin's sister, and wanted to meet me. She knew about everything Hongbin had done, and got him the deal to get into rehab. Apparently, it really changed him. He asked Eliza to arrange a meeting, so he could apologize face-to-face. The idea of seeing him again kind of scared me.

It was too late to run now. Hongbin was sitting on a bench in the park, in casual but clean clothes. He looked much better that 2 years ago when I last saw him. Eliza held my hand as she led me to him. Hongbin heard our footsteps and looked up, a small smile on his face. He stood up to be in front of me. I glanced up at him. ''Hongbin...''

Hongbin cleared his throat. ''We're sorry, Seo-Yun. Me, Wonshik, Hakyeon...we ruined your life. I know it can't be undone, but...I just wanted to bring it to you personally.'' He said, trying his best to keep eye contact. I nodded with a small smile on my face. Seeing that he regrets all things he did was at least something positive. Eliza smiled, satisfied with the result.

---

I walked home later in the evening. Eliza invited me over to eat something with her and Hongbin. It was pretty nice. Hongbin told me about his time in rehab. He had troubles in the beginning, but slowly he felt better every day without the drugs. My phone broke my train of thoughts. Without looking, I picked up.

''Hello?''

''Hey...I know I promised not to contact you until you were ready, but I guess I couldn't help myself.''

Hakyeon. I checked my phone and the piece of paper that was still in my bag. It was his number. I got my phone back to my ear.

''Seo-Yun?''

''Hi Hakyeon, are you okay?''

''I was wondering if we...could start over. I don't know if you have anything to do tomorrow or tonight... Do you want to meet up and have a drink together?''

''Uhm, sure sounds fun.''

''Tomorrow or tonight? Want to meet at the park?''

''Tonight is fine. I'll see you at the park.''

''Okay, see you there. Bye.''

''Bye.''

I sighed and got my phone back in my pocket. I turned around and stopped for a second. I walked to the park, where Hakyeon would be waiting for me.