Chapter 11

2 months later (3rd Person's POV)

''This number is unavailable. Try again later, or try another number.'' 

Soo-Min sighed and shook her head. ''Still no answer.'' She said, looking at Sun-hi. ''Come on, it can't be that she just switched phones! She would've told us!'' she said, but Jaehwan shook his head. ''Hakyeon must have told her to block us or delete us. There is no other way.'' He said, tapping his pen on the table. 

Taekwoon ran his hands through his hair. ''She just disappeared. I don't know where she is.'' He said, trying not to lose it. Jaehwan kept the elder in some way at peace. Seo-Yun hasn't been home in 2 months. After the fight with Taekwoon, she left and hasn't been back even since. Taekwoon was desperately trying not to freak out and break down. 

Same was for Jaehwan. He hadn't seen Seo-Yun since the day he found her with Hakyeon. They didn't have any proof for police. There was nothing they could do. The only thing they wanted was for Seo-Yun to come home safe. They weren't even sure if she was still with Hakyeon. She could be anywhere by now. 

Teachers started asking questions. But since Seo-Yun turned 18 a month ago, there was nothing left they could really do. Jaehwan decided to stay with Taekwoon ever since to prevent any disasters from happening. Taekwoon only spoke to Jaehwan about all his worries. The 20-year-old male apparently felt safe enough to the 19-year-old Jaehwan. 

''How about we just stop for today? We can all use some food.'' Taekwoon said, his nerves finally relaxing. The girls and Jaehwan nodded.'' We have to go home.'' Soo-Min said, and Sun-Hi nodded. ''Yeah we have a test tomorrow.'' She said and sighed. They seemed to notice the tense atmosphere and just left, saying a simple 'bye'.

Jaehwan noticed Taekwoon's complete broken state. He made the elder some food and gave it to him. ''You need to eat.'' He said softly, trying to get Taekwoon's attention. He looked up at Taekwoon and sighed before taking the bowl. ''I just want my little sister back! I don't even know where she is!'' Taekwoon said, munching on his food. Jaehwan just listened, leaving the elder to tell him about his feelings. 

Seo-Yun POV

I stared at the ceiling. Hakyeon left for a few hours for his work. Or well, that's what he told me. He said Hongbin would make me lunch and maybe dinner if Hakyeon wouldn't be back by that time. Wonshik would keep further watch of me, but he was more busy with a girl in his room. 

Hongbin and I already had lunch, but I was still hungry. I felt pretty lonely without Hakyeon. I couldn't go with him. I tried to entertain myself until the door opened. It was Wonshik. ''Hey you want to game with me and Hongbin?'' he asked. I nodded and got off the bed. I walked pass him out the door, feeling his hand suddenly land on my butt. He mumbled something under his breath, but I ignored it.

We walked to the living room, seeing Hongbin play Overwatch by himself. Wonshik joined him, while I sat in between them. I felt Hongbin's hand on my thigh, making me move away. Wonshik did the same, trapping me in between them. ''Guys stop!'' I said and quickly got in from in between them. 

They didn't even bother to speak up. I left the living room, asking myself some questions. I heard the door open and turned around. I saw Hakyeon enter the house. I smiled and quickly jumped into his arms. ''You're home!'' I cheered, hugging him tight. He hugged back. ''I missed you too baby girl.'' he said with a smile. 

We walked up to his room. I plopped down on the bed. Hakyeon quickly send a text to someone before walking towards me. The door opened and I saw Hongbin enter the room. I got nervous. ''Baby..,'' Hakyeon spoke, making me look at him. ''I need you to do something for me.''