Chapter 35

3rd person's POV

Hakyeon got worried when Seo-Yun didn't answer his calls. He got so worried, that he decided to go to her. He was more surprised when the door of her apartment was open. He walked in, calling her name. He eventually walked into the bathroom. His eyes filled with shock and tears when he saw you, barely conscious.

He grabbed something to put pressure on the wounds. He tied bandages around her wrists to slow the bleeding. Hakyeon didn't care if blood got onto his clothes. The only thing on his mind was that he had to save her. He rushed her out of the apartment and down. He got her into his car and rushed to the hospital.

He quickly parked his car at the hospital. Hakyeon got her out of his car and carried you in. ''Someone help!'' he yelled. He didn't care about it. He needed to save her. Hakyeon followed a nurse and got you on a hospital bed. They told Hakyeon to wait. He wanted to go with Seo-Yun, he wanted to help her.

Hakyeon eventually grabbed his phone. He called Taekwoon's work, asking for him to come to the hospital. It took only 10 minutes for Taekwoon to run in. ''What did you do this time?!'' he said and grabbed Hakyeon by the collar. ''I found her bleeding on the bathroom floor! I brought her here as fast as I could!'' Hakyeon said as he tried to push Taekwoon off.

Taekwoon let go in surprise. Hakyeon had tears in his eyes. His biggest fear was that Seo-Yun would die. He knew Taekwoon felt the same way. Taekwoon ran his hands through his hair. ''Damn it, I don't want her home alone after this- but my damn work will never give me time off.'' He said frustrated.

''Let me take care of her.'' Hakyeon said. Taekwoon laughed, but stopped when he saw Hakyeon's expression. ''Are you serious? Do you think I trust you after what you did to her?'' Taekwoon asked. His phone went off. He knew it was his boss. He sighed and looked at Hakyeon. ''You better not try anything stupid.'' He said as he picked up his phone.

Hakyeon sighed as he sat back on his place. He impatiently waited for a nurse or doctor to tell him more. He kept tapping his foot on the floor. Taekwoon walked back in. ''Like expected, my boss has no compassion. I really need a new job.'' Taekwoon said annoyed. Hakyeon kept tapping his foot. Taekwoon glanced at him. ''Thank you. For...you know.'' He said softly, but loud enough for Hakyeon to hear it. It made Hakyeon smile.

A doctor finally came back. Taekwoon got up from his seat. ''She'll be fine. She was brought in just in time. She's still having a blood transfusion, but she can go home after tonight.'' The doctor said. Taekwoon sighed in relief. Hakyeon got up as well. ''She's down the hall, 5th room on your right.'' The doctor said before he left.

Taekwoon sighed. ''Take care of her, okay? I have to get back to finish something at work. I'll be back in three hours.'' He said, patting Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon nodded as he watched Taekwoon leave the hospital. He sighed as he walked to her hospital room, more than just relieved.