Chapter 28

Seo-Yun's POV

''Yes, good to hear. Thank you.'' Hyuk said before he hang up. ''And?'' I asked with a smile. He smiled back. ''Hakyeon is safe. Some guy tried something but nothing happened.'' Hyuk said. In this time he actually changed. He got control of his anger, and managed to run his business better. He still kept his promises. Hakyeon was safe and he was paying for the hospital bills.

Taekwoon once got suspicious. Suddenly seeing the bills paid on my low income surprised him. I told him about a job next to my job at the coffee shop. Lucky for me, he believed me. He didn't ask further, but somehow I was worried he would find out.

3rd person's POV

Taekwoon checked the bills over and over. Something just wasn't right. A voice in Taekwoon's head kept telling him. After hours of checking, he figured out that even with two jobs, Jaehwan's job and the money from Taekwoon's employer could never be enough to already pay off the bills. They should be almost at the half of paying, not almost done.

Taekwoon kept thinking of what it could be. Jaehwan noticed the older was in distress. ''Something wrong?'' he asked concerned. ''It can't be! Our bills can't already be paid. Something isn't right but I can't figure out what! Seo-Yun is getting money from somewhere but where?!'' Taekwoon said frustrated. More like asking himself.

Jaehwan sighed. He had to tell Taekwoon about SangHyuk. He had to tell him that his own sister is working willingly for SangHyuk to pay the bills. ''Taekwoon...'' Jaehwan started to get Taekwoon's attention. The older male looked up. ''What's it? Do you also have an extra job?'' Taekwoon asked confused. Jaehwan shook his head and took a deep breath.

''Seo-Yun is working for SangHyuk to pay the bills...''