Chapter 5

Seo-Yun POV

I checked myself every 5 minutes. Do I look okay? Would he like it? Or would it be too casual? I sighed as flinched as the final bell rang. Okay I have to stop worrying now! I packed my backpack and left the classroom. I got to my locker and putted my books in it. ''Seo-Yun!'' I turned to see Jaehwan walking towards me. 

I smiled at him. ''Hey Jaehwannie.'' I said, closing and locking my locker. ''Do you want to study? We have a test in a few days.'' He said with a smile. ''Uhm, I actually have a date. Maybe tomorrow.'' I said as I swung my backpack back on my shoulder. ''With who?'' he asked, his cheeky smile stuck on his face. ''No one you know.'' I said before I got a text from Hakyeon. 

I'm outside waiting~
Hurry up I wanna see you~ 

I giggled softly before I putted my phone away. ''Got to go! See you tomorrow!'' I said before I took off, leaving Jaehwan alone by the lockers. I ran down the hallway and left the school building. I walked to the school gates to find Hakyeon standing by his car. I took his appearance in. 

He was wearing a white dress shirt, two-toned jeans and sneakers. He looked like he mixed casual and fancy. I was a little worried if I looked too casual. Just a random shirt, jeans and my favorite pair of shoes. ''We're wearing the same shoes.'' Hakyeon suddenly said. I looked at our feet and saw we were actually wearing the same shoes. I blushed a little and giggled. 

Hakyeon grabbed my hand and pulled me towards. ''You know, now I wonder if we match or if I have girls shoes.'' He said, making me laugh. ''Go for the first one.'' I said and smiled. He smiled back before letting go. ''Give me your backpack. You won't need it on our date.'' He said, and I gave him my backpack. He placed it in de backseat. 

He opened the door on the passenger's side. ''Ladies' first.'' Hakyeon said with a smile. I giggled softly before getting into the car. He closed the door for me and got to the driver's side of the car. He got in and putted my seatbelt on for me. ''Close your eyes, okay? Our destination is a surprise.'' He said with a smile. I nodded and closed my eyes. Hakyeon starting driving, but I couldn't see to where. 

We weren't driving very long when Hakyeon stopped. ''Okay, open your eyes.'' He said. I opened my eyes and saw we were at a park. Hakyeon got out of the car and walked to the passenger's side. He opened the door for me and I got out. Follow me.'' he said as he held his hand out for me. I took his hand. He locked the car and pushed his keys in his pocket. He walked into the park, and I followed him to a pretty small, isolated corner. 

I saw Hongbin and Wonshik smile at me. Everything's set. We'll leave you guys alone.'' Wonshik said before leaving with Hongbin. Hakyeon sat down on the blanket on the ground. I sat down beside him. The spot was out of the view of other people, and it was near the lake in the park. ''Hungry?'' Hakyeon asked as he opened the basket on the side. I simply nodded, waiting for what he had to offer. 

He placed a plate of fresh sushi on the blanket. I looked at it with wide eyes. ''Damn, you know how to surprise a girl.'' I said and giggled softly. Hakyeon chuckled as he gave me a pair of chopsticks. ''I know what ladies' like. But I hope you love it.'' He said with a cheeky grin. I took a piece of sushi and putted it in my mouth, chewing slowly and humming happily at the amazing taste. 

Hakyeon watched me with a smile. ''Is it good? I made it with some help from Wonshik.'' He said, playing a little with my hair. I swallowed it and smiled. ''This is amazing!'' I said, reaching for another piece. Hakyeon took a piece as well and ate it. We ate together until the plate was empty. 

Hakyeon got the plate back in the basket and pulled out a beer bottle. He opened it and took a few sips before looking at me. ''Want to try it? It's not that bad.'' He said, holding the bottle up to me. ''But, I'm still under aged.'' I said, worried about getting caught. I never had alcohol, since Taekwoon wasn't really a drinker. We never had alcohol in the apartment. 

''Don't worry. You got to take a few chances in life to experience it to its fullest.'' He said, sitting closer to me. I nodded. In some way he was right. If I keep myself from new experiences than my life will never have any kind of excitement. I took the bottle from him a took a sip, feeling the alcoholic drink go down my throat. It was something you can love or have to get used to, and it to be my first drink was a whole thing already. 

I gave Hakyeon the bottle back. ''It tastes weird.'' I said, still feeling the taste on my tongue. ''You don't have to drink it. I brought lemonade for you just in case.'' He said before pulling a bottle of lemonade from the basket. I took it from him and opened it, taking a few sips. Hakyeon pulled me carefully into his side. 

''How about you tell me something about yourself?'' Hakyeon suddenly asked. I looked up at him. ''What do you want to know?'' I asked, not really sure what to tell him. ''Friends? Any experience with relationships? Things you like and things you hate? Just everything you can come up with.'' he said, sitting up with me. 

''Well, I don't have many friends. Only Soo-Min, Sun-Hi and Jaehwan. I never really had a boyfriend since all guys were automatically afraid of Taekwoon. So that makes me inexperienced and well...still a virgin,'' I blushed as I said that. ''I like to be outside, read and spend time with my friends and Taekwoon. I hate chores and sometimes I hate school.'' I said, taking another sip from my lemonade. Hakyeon finished his beer and putted the empty bottle in the basket. 

''Hmm interesting. Well, I do have friends, but I spend most of my time with Hongbin and Wonshik. They're both good guys so I rather hang with them than a bunch of backstabbing assholes. I did have some girlfriends in the past and I'm not a virgin anymore,'' he stopped and chuckled. I hid my face in my hands. ''Don't laugh!'' I said, softly. ''Sorry, I'll continue.'' Hakyeon said, pulling one hand from my face

''I like almost everything, but I hate it when people don't listen to each other and start fights. You can always solve something with words, not violence.'' He said and sighed. His words were deep, and made pretty much sense. Why use violence if you can talk something out. 

We talked to rest of the time about random things. Until it started to get dark. I had to be home soon. Hakyeon and I cleaned the place up before walking back to the car. We drove to my apartment building. ''Where do you live?'' Hakyeon asked as he got my backpack from the backseat. ''Apartment 5H.'' I said, unbuckling my seatbelt. Hakyeon did the same and we got out of the car. 

We walked into the apartment building and got into the elevator. It was silent as we got up to my floor. We walked out when the elevator doors opened on my floor. Hakyeon walked me to my apartment. I opened the door and walked in. ''Want to come in?'' I asked as I turned to Hakyeon. ''Sure, I still have a few minutes.'' He said as he followed me in. 

Taekwoon was in the kitchen. He just finished dinner as I walked in. ''Welcome home Seo-Yun.'' He said, looking up at me just as Hakyeon walked in as well. "Uhm, Taekwoon this is Hakyeon.'' I said, seeing Taekwoon's face change a little. Hakyeon bowed to show his respect. "Nice to meet you Mr. Jung.'' He said, being as polite as he could. 

Taekwoon seemed surprised by Hakyeon's kindness and smiled a little. ''Well, nice to meet you too. Did Seo-Yun invite you over for dinner?'' he asked, but Hakyeon shook his head. ''I'm sorry, but I can't stay very long. I still have to do some things for work. But thanks for the offer.'' He said with a smile. ''Maybe next time.'' Taekwoon said, which made me smile. 

Hakyeon checked the time. ''I really have to go. But I hope I'll see you again soon.'' He said, bowing again. Taekwoon smiled. ''Of course. And if you want to come over, let Seo-Yun know and I'll prepare dinner for three.'' He said. Hakyeon smiled before pressing a soft kiss on my head. ''See you tomorrow, okay?'' he said, and I nodded. He left the apartment, closing the door behind him. 

Taekwoon placed the bowls with food on the table. ''He's nice, polite. But I still think you should keep your guard up.'' Taekwoon said as he sat at the table. ''Hakyeon is a nice guy. It'll be fine.'' I said, kind of annoyed by Taekwoon. ''I'm happy if you're happy, but never let a man push you over your limits.'' He said. I nodded and sat at the table myself. I started to eat, and talk with Taekwoon about how the day was. The same old thing.