Chapter 7

Hakyeon's POV

She was nervous. I could notice that the second she got into the car beside me. But she relaxed throughout the day with me. I smiled as she laid with her head on my lap. She fell asleep throughout the movie, and I let her sleep. She already looked tired this morning when I picked her up. 

Her brother had called her a few times. I told her not to pick up, to enjoy this time. She told me her school day was short today. So one short day away shouldn't be a problem. Hongbin and Wonshik were at school, so me and Seo-Yun could have some privacy. 

It was almost time for Wonshik and Hongbin to come home. To prevent her from hearing anything she shouldn't hear, I woke her up carefully. She mumbled something before snuggling more into my side. I chuckled and tried to wake her up again. She blinked a few times before sitting up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before resting her head on my shoulder. 

Soo-Min's POV

''I know she's with Hakyeon!'' I yelled at Wonshik. He had a smirk across his face. ''Feisty, I like it~'' he said, leaning closer. Sun-Hi stepped in. ''Just say where she is now!'' she said, pushing Wonshik to create more distance. ''Fine geez! She's with Hakyeon to relax.'' Wonshik said before he left the us together with Hongbin. 

Jaehwan groaned. ''I knew it!'' he said, running his fingers through his hair. I sighed in annoyance. ''We should call Taekwoon. So he knows where she is.'' Sun-Hi said, pulling out her phone. She called Seo-Yun's house number, waiting for Taekwoon to reply. Sun-Hi didn't get an answer, so she left a voicemail for Taekwoon. ''He'll hear from it later.'' She said, and I nodded. 

---

Seo-Yun's POV 

I kissed Hakyeon's cheek before leaving his car. He waved me goodbye before driving away. I walked into my apartment building and got into the elevator. I hummed while waiting for the elevator to arrive at my floor. I got out when it did, and walked to my own apartment. 

I walked into my apartment, closing the door behind me. ''Where have you been?!'' I turned around to see Taekwoon with his arms crossed over his chest. He was angry, or maybe even furious. ''Uhm, school?'' I said, well tried. ''Jung Seo-Yun, did you skip class today?'' he asked with a stern voice. I looked at my feet and nodded. ''Sorry.''

''Sorry?! I know you were with Hakyeon! I know I can't tell you to never see him again, so I'll take it a step back. If I find out you skipped class again, or if you took any drugs then you're not allowed near him again. Got it?''  he said, his voice stern. He meant every word. I nodded. ''Okay, I knew it was a bad idea.''  I said and sighed. Fuck I should've never skipped school. It was a stupid idea. 

''I wonder if I still think the same the next time~''