Chapter 27

A month later (3rd person's POV)

Jaehwan sat kind of uncomfortable across from the therapist. Seo-Yun's therapist. She was a young married woman, in her 30s. She haves a 3-year-old daughter and has been a therapist for almost 10 years. Jaehwan didn't understand why she asked him to come over. He guessed it was about Seo-Yun. 

''I'm sorry for calling you in so suddenly.'' She said, giving Jaehwan a small smile. ''It's fine miss Woods. What's it about?'' he asked, curious to be honest. ''Well, I feel like Seo-Yun is slowly working out her problems, but something isn't right. She doesn't want to talk about SangHyuk. She always blows it off like it's not part of it.'' she explained. 

Jaehwan sighed. He wasn't sure if he should tell about SangHyuk. Seo-Yun didn't even knew that Jaehwan saw it. He was once again debating with himself. The last time he tried to help her, he got beaten and ended up in the hospital. It made him scared to speak up again. But what if he didn't speak now? Would it bring Seo-Yun in more danger, or not? 

Jaehwan sighed and ran his hands through his hair, an action not going unnoticed by miss. Woods. ''Jaehwan, if you know something, say it. Every little thing can help her get through this.'' she said. Jaehwan looked into her eyes. ''She lets herself do it again, but not by or for Hakyeon.'' Jaehwan said, his teary eyes focused on the floor. 

Ms. Woods was about to ask more, but the door opened. She looked up to see Seo-Yun smile at her. That smile faded when she saw Jaehwan, it turned to being confused. ''Jaehwannie, what are you doing here?'' she asked. Jaehwan glanced over at Ms. Woods, who signaled Seo-Yun to take a seat. She sat down next to Jaehwan. 

''Seo-Yun, Jaehwan just told me that he saw you with someone from the past. Is that true?'' Ms. Woods asked. Seo-Yun clearly started to get nervous. ''No, that not true.'' She said softly. Jaehwan couldn't help it anymore. ''I saw you with SangHyuk! He makes you work again, right?! Please tell us! We want to help you!'' Jaehwan said in a desperate tone. 

Seo-Yun's eyes filled with tears. She wanted to tell them, but she was too scared. ''I can't! Stop asking me!'' Seo-Yun yelled and got up. She ran out of the room while grabbing her phone. Jaehwan sighed. ''Give her time.'' Ms. Woods said. Jaehwan heard a car pull up. He walked to the window and looked outside. A white Mercedes had pulled up, and Seo-Yun got in. Jaehwan didn't see the driver...

...but he knows who it is.