Thirteen

1964 Chateau Latour

Lauren had been thinking of what that means. After long hours of brainstorming with Dinah, both girls found themselves exhausted and brain fried to the extent where Dinah didn't say anything and just left. Not even a goodbye.

Lauren thought it's so un-Dinah of her but whatever, she's tired as well. Once she heard the front door open, she rushed to greet her girlfriend. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down, because the moment the brown eyed girl walked through the door with her perfect everything, Lauren is a goner. 

"Hi." Lauren said shyly, not sure if she should kiss Camila or not. 

They had been back for two days now but she realized they haven't been alone again. It's either Camila's no where to be found, or Camila's no where to be found. Fuck. Is Camila avoiding her?

"Hello babe." Camila pulled her by the waist and flushed their bodies together. She gave that signature Camila-smirk and Lauren was sure she's a putty in the other girl's arms now.

"Uh how's your day?" Lauren asked once she was able to gather her voice.

"It's good. How was yours?" Camila asked, tapping the green eyed girl's nose. 

Lauren giggled like a highschooler getting a love note from her crush. Which brought her back to her issue at hand.

"Babe I'm stuck at your game." she wined, as Camila sat at a blue bean bag and pulled Lauren to sit on her lap.

"Ohh, was it a hard one? I thought you've already decoded that by now."

"I decoded the note. Well, Dinah and I did and-wait. Is David single?" Lauren asked, her mind accidentally steering the topic away from the note.

"I think so, why?" 

"Do you think we can set them up for a date? I don't like to share you."

"But baby, I'm yours. You don't need to be jealous of Dave. I told you he's just-"

"It's not Dave I'm worried about. I almost died today!" she blabbered.

Camila looked at her confused. Lauren cupped the other girl's cheeks and kissed her lips. Camila smiled and held Lauren's waist tightly. Lauren groaned and flushed her body closer, if that's possible. 

"You're mine. Okay?" She said, holding Camila's face. 

"What do you mean you almost died?" Camila asked, still not letting it go. Something inside her tugged an unfamiliar ache, somehow afraid of waking up with Lauren nowhere to be found. She cleared her head and realized that the same girl she's falling hard now is possibly the girl destined to kill her.

"Dinah found out that we're dating. We were eating steak and she attacked me with a napkin!" Lauren told her dramatically.

"A napkin? Babe, you can't be killed using a napkin." 

"Wrong. It's Dinah. She could find ways to kill me with a toilet paper!" 

"Why would she want to kill you?"

"Because she's serious about crushing on y--nope. Not that serious because when I offered Dave to her, she already thought of a name for their first born."

"Let me guess. Daniel?"

"Damn Daniel."

***

"I don't know what's the deal with you and these wine bottles." Crystal's British tongue rolled softly in the air.

"Well, I like them. Because wines are known through their years, and I like things that are old enough to be forgotten but is not really." she answered, flicking her fingers to the guy who is assembling her wine bottle collections.