New secretary

Jungkook pov

I am busy with a lot of work lately.It is because my secretary quit the job because her husband do not want her to have a job.Without secretary its a problem.

All the data and everything about the company she will write in documents and send it to me.My work become easier.Now,she is not here so I can't concentrate with my work.

When I am doing my work.Kim freaking Taehyung called me.

Th:Yo Jungkook,this lunch meet me at sonny cafe.

Jk:What for?

Th:wait..you're not read my massages dont you..huh..I want you to meet your new secretary.He is my friend.

Jk:Sorry..new secretary huh? Ok I'll be there.

Th: Alright..see ya.

Wow for the first time he calling for something important.We only chat for meeting or another company thing.He always call me to annoy me.

New secretary.Let's see who it is.

_________________________
|time skip|

I already arrive at Sonny cafe. Then I look at a guy who wave at him.Its Taehyung.He with a boy beside him with a orange hair.

I sit with them.My heart skipped a beat when I see the orange haired boy.He looks so pretty.I never seen a boy with a pretty face.I push the thought behind.Then  we start our conversation.

Th:Jungkook meet Jimin.He is your new secretary.He is my childhood friend.

Jk:So,Jimin huh.Good choice Tae.You will be my secretary from now on.You should record everything of our meeting and company's data.

Th:Wow Jungkook are you sick?Can you been soft for the first time.Uuh...you're so mean.Don't need to be so cold toward him.

Jm:I...its okay Tae tae.Ok Mr.Jungkook.I will doing my best to be your secretary.

Jk: Good.You can start work tomorrow.Tae cancel all the meeting today.I dont have a mood today.

Jm:Thanks Mr.Jungkook

Then I left them.Before that I heard Taehyung said"What the....fine.Ugh can he not been bossy".I chuckled.

Oh my god.How can I forgot that.I need Jimin's phone number.How can I call him when needed?

I turn around and go to them again.Taehyung start to look at me weirdly.

Th:Why you're here man.I thought you're already home.You're not in the mood today.

He said try to imitating me.

Jk:Shut up Tae.Oh Jimin give me your phone number.It'll more easier to do works.

Tae seems shocked.Jimin only smile.Gosh his smile.Its....its so damn cute.

Jm:A..alright Mr.Jungkook.I give you.wait a minute.

He take his notebook and write his number inside.His hand was so small and chubby.How can he be so adorable.

Jm:h..here Mr.Jungkook.I hope we can work well together.

Jk:Yeah yeah...Whatever.

I can't believe I actually called him adorable.I never call it to anyone.What is this feeling.He make my heart stop beating when I look at him.

Is this what its called love at the first sight?If it,I am glad that my love was Jimin but what if....Ugh stop Jungkook.He is your secretary and he will work with you.

How can I make him pay attention to me?How about.......