3rd

Its dark, so dark and hurtfull.That was what Jimin feel right now. He just wake up from a really deep sleep. He tried to move his hand,feet and body but none of it move.He've been tie on a chair and he've been blindfold.

Suddenly, a door opened with a really creepy sound that startled Jimin.A footstep been heard from a far and its become closer and closer.Its send shiver all over Jimin.

"You're finally awake Park Jimin"a voice spoke and Jimin know who exactly who is that voice belong.The blindfold already been remove.Hoseok smirk and called Hyuna.

I knew it,she is not his cousin.Tell Jimin to himself. "Hey Jimin,how was your sleep?" said Hyuna.

"What do you guys want from me? Hoseok why you make me like this?" Said Jimin as he feel his vision start to get blurry.He feel betrayed.Hoseok laugh and place his index finger below Jimin's chin and start to smile."Rilax babe...I want nothing from you...I just want to make you and your parents suffer.Because of them...my parents lost job and respect." Hoseok finish his talk with a slap on Jimin's left cheeks.

"Hahaha...I don't want you Park Jimin I want your boss or maybe...his family to pay back my brother death."another slap left on Jimin's right cheeks.Thay laugh loudly.

(Time skip)

Jimin pov

I only feel fear right now.I heard a footstep.They come again.Hoseok come in with two people.I think they're Hoseok's guard or whatever it is.

"Jimin..Jimin...Look at you ..how pathetic..are you hungry babe?"He then slap my cheeks again.Maybe it'll left a bruise.He then release me from the tight rope around my hand and feet.He then place a plate of food in front of me.

"Now eat babe...I don't want you die yet.." I shook my head.He look pissed.He grab my hair and shove the food inside my mouth."Eat you shit.." I felt my tear already down.I already choke and cough hard.Spill all the food on the floor.

He then mutter curse word and say something to another two people.I can't hear anything because of I still crying and coughging badly.

Suddenly,I've been kicked on stomach and my back hit the wall.I coughging even worst but now with a blood.I feel weak.

"That's what you got without following my order."He come closer to me and touch my cheeks.I flinch at his touch."Aww...don't worry babe...this is only the begginer.You will have a lot more waiting...Now sleep well yeah?" Say Hoseok.He got up and about to walk away before he grab my colar and throw punch at my jaw.

I stumble back and vomitted blood.I lay on the cold floor and try to catching breath.

H..elp.m..me..Jungkook,Tae,Mom,Dad.....Save me..I whisper to myself before everything going black again.
___________________

Jungkook pov

Today become a day after Jimin have been kidnapped.Today also the day for our attack.We all gather at Taehyung and Yoongi's mansion.Yup their mansion.Well they've been live together for almost a year.We already decide the plan on attacking their hideout.

flashback

"Alright so this is the plan we're gonna do the attack on dusk.Okay I have a reason.They will not expect any if we're attack on dusk.We all gonna go by group.Half of the private police and Exo's group will take care outside.For the rest except The Park and The Jeon couple.You guys just wait at Tae's mansion.We'll start and finish our mission at Tae's.Oh yes about the attack.Jungkook,Taehyung,Yoongi and Chanyeol will search for Jimin.Hoseok and another suspect will be the another half of police and the guards or anything for another half of Exo's mafia.Sorry..I forgot..Me and Jin will be a drift driver and another Jimin's saving part" say Namjoon.

We all noddes to his plan and agree.He is Namjoon after all.Who will doubt his genius plan.

End of flashback

So that's the plan.I already at Their mansion waiting for the others.Taehyung and Yoongi's mansion.I getting worried and worried each second I breath.I wonder is my Jimin okay or not?

Suddenly a hand on my shoulder.I look at the back and see Tae.He smile and say "Be patient Kook..We will end Jimin's nightmare.Now let's go...We ready to fight" he show me a smirk.I know what exactly its mean.Its been a long since we play some 'game'.I nodded and go.
______________

Heya Nochis...
This chapter will be continue to the next chapter.Its shorter from a previous chapter.School sucks man...But this is only the begining...2018 I'll fight it ..

Ziee~~

This pic just like Jimin find out Jungkook cheat on him.😂😂😂

😂😂😂