7th

Jungkook,Areum and Jieun already at the hospital and see many people inside Jimin's room.Taegi couple already there a couple of minutes ago.Jimin is still asleep. They enter the room quietly to not wake the angle up. Same goes to the others that only chatted with a low voice.

Suddenly Taehyung approach Jungkook with dissatisfied face."You shithead why were you not telling me about the engagement thing  !" Taehyung said in whispered tone. He then place his hand on Jungkook's neck like he is choking Jungkook.

"Yah Yah..stop..*Tae let go* *breath*..I'm sorry okay.Its happend really quick and yeah * rubbing his back of neck*" reply Jungkook with the same tone.Taehyung just give him a dead glare and said " I forgive you right now.But I still want to be your groom-man. My baby Yoongi will be Jimin's bridesmaid.Is that clear?" Jungkook just nod. "I'm still a guy tho.Its gonna be bridesman."said Yoongi rolling his eyes. Junkook and Taehyung just laugh at him.
__________________

Jimin pov

I heard a chattering sound around me.So,I wake up from sleep. I yawn a little and rub my eyes. I see my parents,Jungkook's family,Tae,Yoongi hyung and the Kim's couple.

"Oh? You're awake..Are we too loud?" ask Jin hyung. "No...but maybe just a bit." I reply to him. "Aww sorry Jiminie.We just heard Uncle Seo Joon story about you when you're baby and you know what!? You're so cute!!" said Jin hyung while pinching my cheeks.

"Ah..hyung~~let go" I whinned and he let go of my cheeks with a chuckle. "Appa~~I told you that don't tell my baby story.Its embarrassing" I said covering my face that flustered.They all just laugh at my reaction.

"Aww don't worry son..You're so cute that I can't take it but tell them that you're my cutest son in the world." said Seojoon.Jimin just nod and look at his mother and ask "Eomma...Where did you take Kookie just now?" Jieun just smile and said "I just let Jungkook tell you sweetie."

"huh?" I look at my mom and give her a question look.Then my mom sit beside my dad and all my friends standing beside each other after our parents. ( Jk+Jm parents) .

I still confused by all this behavior of them. Jungkook step foward to me with a smile. I just give him- what-with-all-this-thingy look. He then sit beside me and take my hand. My heart beating faster. What with all this commotion?

"Park Jimin-shii..my secretary,my haters,my lovers and my baby...I know we already engaged but its not official without something here. Around your ring finger." I blush at his statement and see that he slowly take something in his pocket.Its a tiny box. When he open the box..Its have a really beautiful ring inside.

He then hold the box and said "Jiminie...Will you marry me?" I'm happy. I didn't noticed that a tear escape from my eyes rolling on to the pillow. I nodded my head and said "yes".He hugged me (again imagine how he hugged the laying Jimin) and place the engagement ring on my ring finger. Its fit perfectly around my finger.A loud clap can be heard from my friends and family.

"Oh god I'm emotional.."said Aunty Areum. Uncle Ji han just chuckle and place his arm around her. Same goes to Kim's couple.Namjoon hyung is comforting Jin hyung that crying after the proposing. Jungkook and I just smile. He then look at me and mouthing 'thank you' then lean in, kissing my temple.

Taehyung walk toward us and hugged me. "Oh my... my little Jiminie will marry before me.. I'm happy for you."He gave me his signature boxy smile. I nodded and said "Thank you Tae..but when will you proposing to Yoongi hyung?" he just laugh and said. "I already decide with my baby and our parents that the marrige will be another 4 month or in December. We want to do winter wedding." I'm suprissed. "Yah yah...you want to kill me when I'm not telling you about our engagement. And why you're not telling me!?" ask Jungkook with angry tone.Tae just laugh and said "Its supposed to be secret. But I'll let you guys know first. Be thankful Jungkook." Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"So Jungkook? When will you run the wedding ceremony?" Jungkook then look at our parents. "We will discuss about it later.Maybe after Jimin discharge from the hospital." said my dad that earning nods from all of us.

I'm happy.I can't wait to be yours.
____________________

Yay...they're officially  engaged..Wait a little nochis...this story will end soon..Keep waiting and voting...leave the commenta down below...Love you

Ziee💕

Gawd why are they so obvious