4th

Jungkook pov

Finally..The dusk came...We all get ready with all guns and weapons that belong to Exo's mafia group and Wanna one cops.Yeah of course from them.Do you really think we have those thing? I only have one M-16 (LOL😑)at home and a kitchen knife.

Back to the plan.Ok now we're all wearing a really nice outfits.

-time skip-(I got no idea)

Here we are infront of a damn shitty house.Its look like a haunted house.Oh my god how will my Jiminie being inside that shit?My mansion is better than this..I would like...woah woah...calm down Jungkook you should save Jimin not thinking about a house.

I got no idea how will my Jiminie's condition right now.We slowly walk in to the house after exo's member check about the guard outside their creepy looking house.Wow they don't have any guard outside so its must be not a gang.

Tae,Yoongi and I split into a different ways to find Jimin.Suddenly,I heard a soft cry from a room next to me and a loud bang in the kitchen.

Immedietly I kick the door fly open and see two big guy kicking and abusing Jimin.I felt my bloof boiled so I stomp my feet and give them flying kickat both of their bald head.That you got from hurting what's mine.You shit.

"Don't ever lay a finger at him again."With that I throw two of blades to them.I see their eyes widen before the two blades fall onto their chest and they DIE.Woah...I guess its really been a long time since I beat someone..Yeah beat... what I mean is Kill...haahaa...Don't get me wrong I only kill because I need to.

"J..*cough*J..Jungkook" Shit...Jimin.I ran to him and place his head on my lap. "Jimin..Keep breathing.Don't sleep yet okay.Just look at me"I said to him and pick him up bridal style.

"Jin hyung..You,Namjoon hyung,Chanyeol hyung and xiumin hyung will bring him to hospital..I will follow the others to police station.Please be quick and keep him awake" ask me to Jin.

I see Hoseok and....Hyuna??? What the fuck did she doing here.Wait....It make sense...Hoseok back from China..Shit..

Flashback

"Oh my god Hoon ah..Eomma..Appa..." She look at the already pale dead body infront of her. She crying and trying to wake them up.She look at me with a fire in her eyes.

"How dare you Jeon Jungkook.How dare you kill them.What are their problem with you that make you kill them.Just kill me instead." I smirk. "Oh no Hyuna.I will not kill you because its not my job.I only kill who was ordered by them."

"You will pay back their death.You will pay my brother life."With that I left her crying over her 10 years old brother and another police take them away.

End of flashback

You must be wondering.Why I killed people..
well I work with my uncle with strong mafia group at China before.I am a really great killer back then.Hey wait...The mafia is not the bad mafia...Its a police group name mafia....so its a good gang okay...Yup Taehyung is my partner back then. Now with me at the company.

Yi's family been killed because of
their crime with drugs.They don't need to be killed actually.But they keep denying and trying to run.So we shoot them.For the little boy.He is shooted by one of police officer by accident.Not me.I only shoot the parents.The police officer being arrasted.Maybe dead now.

Hyuna keep her grudge and hate towards me because I killed her family. She keep trying to kill me for about 1 years and stop untill I back to Korea last year.I don't know that she will track me here and being partner with Hoseok? What the fuck!!

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" I heard she called me from the inside of the police car. I go to the car to see her. "I hate you Jeon Jungkook.Jimin wil die .*evil laugh*" Her eyes full of tears. One thing that stuck in my mind right now is ... Is she a psycopath? She sound like a broke crazy girl. Now she is laughing and crying at the same time?

I told the police to check her profile and..yes she have a mental problem.Maybe from the day her family die. For Hoseok... He's another story.

____________________

I ran towards the emergency room only saw Jin and Namjoon hyung waiting for Jimin there worriedly.Chanyeol and Xiumin hyung maybe buying some food. well we're hungry too.

A surgery door open and reveal a doctor. "Doctor how was Jimin?" I ask him.Negatif thinking already play in my mind. "He is okay and stable.Thank god that he is still breathing when he was send here earlier. He have a big bruise all over his body. Also...he have a cut at the stomach because of the bruises.You can see him at room B27 after 5 minutes okay?" I sigh in relieve and thanked the doctor before he left.

After a good 5 minutes I go to Jimin's room and my heart sank when I see a really weak Jimin lying on the bed sleeping peacefully.I go and sit beside him and hold his hand.

"Jimin...I'm sorry that you should wait for 1 day and nearly 2 days.I'm sorry l..love. I love you" I cried untill a hand wipe my tears away.I look at the hand its Jimin's hand.He smile weakly and a tear escape from his eye.

"J..Jun..Jungkook" he is too weak to speak.I only hear him whisper. I lean closer to hear him closely. "J..Jungkook...I'm sorry for worrying y..you...I ...L..love you too" I froze when he said the three magical word that I eager to hear from him since the airport day.

I look at him in the eyes. He's not lying.B...but how? He has Hoseok berofe.

"H..how?" I asked him but he's just smile sweetly at me. May be he's still tired.Then his eye close and sleep soundly with our hands locked together.

*clear throat*
I shot my head up when I here someone make that noise.I look back and see Kim fucking Taehyung smirking at me. "What a nice view.But you know...I expect that you'll kiss him but...you're not." He said and slowly pinching his forhead to make him look like a dumb.(You're not dumb Tae)Yoongi Just laugh quietly at the back.

After the teasing game Jimin's room open showing  my parents, Uncle seo joon and Aunty Jieun. Aunty Jieun's eyes watered and run toward Jimin and take his hand to her face and I heard her mumble "eomma is here Jiminie." My mom look at me and hug me saying I had done a good job.

"Jungkook,Taehyung and Yoongi ..you can go home.We'll take care of him here." said Uncle seo Joon.We nod and go home.

Get well soon Jiminie.I want to know something. I smiled when the confession memory flashing in front of my eye.I can't wait to meet him again.
_______________

Fuh...Its a long ass chapter.Sorry for not updating lask week...Wattpad being a bish again with me.But I hope this chapter will make u okay..
Thank you for keep waiting and read my ff again nochis..I love you so so much.

~Ziee