He is back

Jimin pov

~safely landed at Incheon Airport~

Finally we're here at Korea after a great time at New York.I hope I don't have work because I want to spend more time with eomma,appa,aunty and uncle.So Jungkook just lied to me about have a meeting with Jeons😒.He just want someone to accompany him to go there meet his parent.Taehyung have a week in his hometown so its was only me.So he just bring me.Its kinda hurt but its worth.I can met my parents after years.

"Jimin,uh..you can go to cafe first I want to go washroom"Jungkook said after I bumped his back because of New York memory.I just nodded and go to the cafe.

I ordered 2 white coffee and some sandwiches.I hope its okay with Jungkook.I don't really know he like or dislike white coffee.I just pick randomly.Aish I should ordered caramel machiatto instead.Aish Jimin you dummy.

"Oh my god sorry si....Jimin!!?"someone bump my chair and suprisingly he know my name!?I turn my head toward him and its.............."Hoseok hyung?"why is he here.I thought he is in China!?

Suddenly he hugged me and he fucking kissed me.....I pull away because I heard a "thud" sound.I looked up and see Jungkook with a shocked face and  already fall a buquet of rose.We both stand up.

"Jimin who is that?"Jungkook ask me.
"Umm he is my...umm"I don't know why I stuttered.Just tell him that Hoseok is your ex..
"Boyfriend..I am Hoseok Jimin's boyfriend" I'm shocked.What?

"Hi Hoseok and Jimin I don't know you have a boyfriend?"I just hung my head low looking at my lap that suddenly become so pretty to see."He didn't tell you?Oh my god why you're not telling him babe?" I looked at Jungkook and then Hoseok.I was going to tell Jungkook something but Jungkook already bow and go to his driver.

Jungkook pov

I still suprised by Jimin's boyfriend.I just make my self away from Jimin to buy a flower because I want to confess to him there at the cafe.But I shocked by the view when I at the cafe.Jimin get kissed by another guy.Suprisingly the guy is Jimin's boyfriend.

I called Tae to confirm something.

Tae,Jungkook

Tae I want to ask you something.Are you busy?

naah I'm *groan* not aa..ah bu..aah.. sy

Gosh my ears..Tae stop fucking Yoongi..this is something important.

Aah..Sorry but aah can we aaah  god baby yes ...can we meet this evening aaah at 4 ..aah same place.

WTF....my poor innoncent ears.Should that brat still pick up the phone when Yoongi eating his d**k.Uhh...poor my ears.But he still want to meet me at 4,same place? If he not show up I will fucking kill him.😑

~time skippeu~

Where is that shit head.If he not show up another 5 minutes I will definietly cut his body into 30 pieces.Speaking of devil..

"Hi Jungkook...uh I bring Yoongi because we have something to do after this."That Taelien.
"Its okay....Umm Yoongi hyung are you can't walk?"I ask to Yoongi hyung smirking and he just rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung could you possibly know Hoseok?"
"HOSEOK!!??" both Yoongi and Taehyung freak out when I said Hoseok's name.
"Why you two seems so shocked?"I ask them with a what-the-fuck look.
"That Hoseok that kinda looks like a horse?I mean Jimin's Ex boyfriend?"Yoongi said with a serious look
"What do you mean by EX?" EX?Why the fuck?

Taehyung look at me and suddenly know something."I think he is back."Taehyung said with a serious tone.Yoongi nodded and start telling something to me.

"Hoseok is not Jimin's boyfriend anymore.He is already have a girlfriend that Idgaf about her name.He have something to make Jimin suffer.This is start when they already in a relationship for about 4 month.Hoseok's parent's company have a bankcrupt.Hoseok think that its Jimin's parent's fault that make him break up and Jimin and want to take a revenge."Yoongi

"So why he tell me that he is Jimin's boyfriend?"I ask them confuse about the thing.

"I think maybe Jimin's also shock when he said that.But that's not a problem.We should protect Jimin in any ways."Taehyung.

"How?"I ask them gripping my hair worried about Jimin's situation.

"We should tell your,Jimin's parent and Kim's couple.A big group may help.Jungkook I hope you keep calm around Jimin.Because he doesn't know about Hoseok's revenge.He still love Hoseok.Just make sure he is safe."Yoongi.

"Me and Yoongi will contact to the Kim's couple and you will do for the parents."Taehyung.

"B..but why Jimin doesn't know about it?" my brain is already upside down right now.

"huh... Jimin know Hoseok broke up with him because of he want to move to China.So Jimin just take a break.I don't know he will comeback."Taehyung.

"Why you guys know about this?" my poor brain already being eaten by ants.

"Me and Taehyung date for a long time. Tae boo tell me everything that I know about this.Also Jimin is my friend too when we're at middle school."Yoongi.

~mean while~

someone pov

Finally I can take a revenge for both of them.I can't wait for see them suffer *evil laugh*

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Oh my god....This is getting interesting😏😏
Who is that someone?
What's that someone mean by both?

stay tune

~ziee