I hate him

Month later~~~

Jimin pov

Why!!!???Just why he should do this to me.Fuck my life.What that I've done wrong?Why can he just accept my work.

Speak of evil.....

Jk:Jimin shii do your work.Don't you dare spacing out in this office.Do you know how much I paid you.

Ugh...this man...

Jm:I'm sorry Mr.Kook.I promise I'll not spacing out again.

Jk: Yeah yeah whatever do your work and we have a important meeting with Mr.Kim tomorrow.

I nodded and he go.He always bossy.I know I am just a worker but can he be kind just a time?

I wondered why the girls chasing him.He is not that handsome to chase.

I remembe when I was start working in this company.

Flashback to jimin's first day

I'm so nervous.Tae Tae said that Mr.Jungkook not that cold.He just being strit to his worker.

When I arrived at my office, Mr.Jungkook already there looking at me with a stern look.

Jk: Its your first day and you're already late for 5 minutes!? What's wrong with you? Be greatfull that I approve you to be my new secretary.Well Mr.Park Jimin.I don't want to waste my and your time.Start doing your work.

end of the flashback

Can you believe it?My first day ruined because of him.Yaah Ziee shii Do you know how much I hate him.Tell them.

urrm...Well he hate Jungkook so much. *whisper* he love Jungkook actually.

Yeah right I hate him so freaking much.I don't know how long can I stay here.
______________________

Luch time~~~~

Th: Jiminie? Do you want to have a lunch with me?I'm lonely.Jungkookie don't want to have a lunch with me.Yoongi also busy with his project.

He said pouting.Aww this kid adorable.Maybe that's why Yoongi hyung loves him.Aissh when can I get my own love.

Jm:Alright Tae let's go.

He smile and hug me tightly.He also shout "Saranghae" repeatly.
I just shook my head to his behavior.He is totally opposite with Yoongi hyung.

He is cinnamon roll and loud.Yoongi hyung is grumpy buddy and so quiet like a mouse.But that's whats love.Its opposite.

Huh...Oh god please bring me true love.

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Boring chapter...sorry...I'll update next chapter shortly...