Strong

(this is when Jimin answer the phone)

Jimin pov

"Yeah eomma?"
"Jimin ah..you're at New York right?"
"Ne..Why eomma.Is there something?"
"Your Appa and I are in New york remember."

Yeah my parents work at New York.Don't Ziee tell you that I live alone with my Chimmy?(I don't tell them?)Yaah..nevermind.

So my parents move to New York when I am at middle school.

"Where are you Jimin,we want to meet you."
"I don't know eomma.I'm at Jeon mansion.I worked with his son."
"J..JEON MANSION???OMG..wait there Jimin we will go there quickly."
"Wait eo.."and the call ended.Damn.I back to where Jungkook talking to his parent.

"umm Aunty?"
"Yes Jimin need anything?"
"Aniya..but my mom called earlier she want to come here can they?" She just smile and speak ,"of course Jimin.I also want to know your parents."Then I said thank you to her.

No one pov

After they chat for awhile then a butler come and said that Jimin's parents already here.The butler lead the way to Jimin's parent to the garden.

"Unnie ahh ..."Jimin's mother called Mrs Jeon shocked the two sons.
"Jieun?You're Jimin's mother?"and Mrs park nodded.Jimin and Jungkook just stare to the two female in front of them.

"W..what's going on here?"Jungkook ask.
"Oh,me and Jieun are business buddy I mean your dad."said Mr.Jeon.
"Oh..okay..so,that's why you're seem so excited when I told you I'm at Jeon's mansion?"Jimin said nodding to his theory.
"Yup Its been so long since we met right Areum Unnie?"said Mrs Park and Mrs Jeon nodded.

"Jungkook please show Jimin around I want to talk with Jieun.With that Jungkook and Jimin left their moms to talk.Old friend duh.

Areum: Don't you think our son cute to be together?

Jieun: Yeah I think so.I feel like Jimin start to fall for Jungkook.

Areum: Jungkook love Jimin.I think we should wait him to confess.

Jieun: Alright Unnie.We'll wait.I cant imagine they live happily with each other.Aww so cute.

meanwile with Kookmin

"So where we wanna go?"Jungkook ask Jimin because he has no idea where to show Jimin.
"I don't know Jungkook its yours not mine.How about we just watching movie or anything that you comfortable with it."Jimin said fiddling his finger.
"We watch movie then.What do you want to watch?"
"I don't care anything is fine"

They walk to movie room.Its a room that has a huge television and a sofa.That room was Jungkook favorite to play his x box game.

Jungkook pov(play the video above)

We enter movie room.I already order maid to bring us snacks.We decide to choose anime.Why anime?We don't know what to watch so we just decide anime called "Kimi no nawa".

Before the movie start the maid come with a snaks.Jimin recieve a call from his mom.He told her that we're in movie room.She told him that they want to go shopping along with our dads.Also she said that we should spend the night here because they (park couple) will spend the night here too.After the call ended.We start the movie.

~time skipped brought to you by Jimin's cresent smile~

*sob**sob*.I heard a sob so I turn my head to my left side and see Jimin cry.Why he's crying?

"Hey why are you crying?"I said softly.
"P...poor  *sob* that Taki boy *sob* he can't met Mitsuha."Omg he so cute.Crying over an anime.

My body act on his own.I side hugged Jimin so he can rest his head on my shoulder.He seem know my sign so he just lay his head on my shoulder.He criend even more when the Taki boy don't know the Mitsuha girl in his flashback.Aww how cute.he snuggle closer to me because of that heart breaking scene.

~time skipped again to the end of movie brought to you by Jimin button nose~

"Aww that was so sweet.They finally met.Isn't it cute Jungkook?"he look at me smiling although his eyes were puffy from crying.I just nodded because he so cute right now.I just can't take anymore that my hand pinch his fluffy cheeks.

"aww you're so cute little nutella mochi."while I said that pinching his cheeks the door open wide revealing my mom.She look so shocked but then smile at us.My hand stop doing what I do so that make both of us blushing.

"Aww..I mean sorry.Dinner is ready boys.Me and Jieun cooked for today.Jimin you can borrow some Jungkook's cloth and your room exactly in front of Jungkook's room."She said to Jimin.Jimin just nod.I call maid for clean the movie room as we're on the way to dining room.

Dad,Park's couple and my mom already there waiting for us.We're sitting next to each other.While we're eating Mrs Park ask us a question.

"Jimin why your eyes is puffy and why your cheeks is red?"
"Umm.."Jimin seem shy to tell them so I helped him.
"He cried during the movie and I pinch his cheeks so that his cheeks become red.Sorry Jimin."I said looking to my food.Our parents just laugh at my statement."aww my mochi is so cute."Mrs Park said.Then we continue eating.

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Thats for today...Hope you guys like it.

our boys slay the AMA's stage

our boys slay the AMA's stage...I'm so proud of them..Omg..I'm crying

~ziee