1st

Jungkook pov

Today is the first day our squad start the mission.Wannaone offifer and Exo's mafia group are all at their spot near our company.I don't know why but I think maybe its not only Hoseok behind this game.Its just something that involve me.My parents seem like hiding something from me.Suddenly someone knocking my office door.

"yes"I answer then I see Jimin peeking from the door.I smiled and invite him.
"umm Ju...I mean Mr.Kook..I know we promise to have lunch but...umm..I uh my .."why he stutter?
"You what?"I ask.
"Mybofriendaskmetogolunchwithhim" Although its fucking fast but I still know what its mean.I should text Taehyung after this and tell the group to get ready.

"Its okay Jimin.Just go.Don't feel sorry its okay by me.Now go back to work Mr.Park."I lied to him.My stomach make something weird that make me want to puke.Am I jealous?? Me jealous to that fuckass Hoseok guy...pfft..."Ok Thanks Mr.Kook" Jimin said and I nod then he get out from my room.

I press my desk phone's button to calk Tae.As soon as he get my call he go straight to my office.What is he? A magician?Maybe a alien.Yep definietly alien. "Tae you should get in your mission this lunch time. Jimin have a "lunch date" with that Hoseok."

"On it Jungkook✌ Do you tell the others yet?" I nod and he show me his boxy smile.He then left.

Taehyung pov

After I'm out from Jungkook'ds office, I head straight to Jimin's little office room.

"Hey mochi mon..." I call him.I see him pout but I ignore the pout."What Tae Tae.. I told you not to call me mochi mon*pout*"
"Hehe...Its cute and suit you..By the way let's have a lunch together? Pwease pretty pwease with cherry on top *puppy eyes*" "Tae but I have lunch with...gosh Tae stop doing that puppy...oh god...Fine you can join us"He said.I told you he will always let me do anything just beg him with puppy eyes."Yay I will have lunch with my Jim.....mmffpt."I shout and he immedietly close my mouth with his palm."Shut up Tae..Now go back to work" I pout and go....

but before I step out from his room...
"Jimin"
"Yeah"
"you got no Jams" with that I step out from his room hearing his shout...
"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BRAT!!!"

~time skip~

"Jiminie~~~Where are we going to eat?"that was what I ask Jimin when I am inside his car."We just go to "Infires" cafe near the park." Oh??? Infires?? Wow that was cool name.I already set the small mic inside my pocket to make sure our squad know where to go.

When we already there, I spot Daniel,Jihoon,Suho and Chanyeol at the corner in the cafe.They look at me and I just smirk so they know I notice them.Jimin already go to his "lover" and waving at me.Hoseok look so suprised because I'm here.

"Tae Tae ah...sit down"Jimin said."Hobi hyung long time no see"I said to him.He just smile and shake my hand.I know he don't want me here.

"So Taehyung what are you doing now?" He ask me." I am personal assistant to our boss Jeon Jungkook.I think you guys met before?"
"Ah yes...Jungkook..so you guys in the same company thats why.."He said with a little frusted face."Why hyung? You don't want me here?Oh my heart" I said trying to sound hurt but I really want to punch him right now. "Of course not Tae.Its been a long time since I meet you.Its good that you're here." He said again laugh softly.

I heard a soft laugh in my ears.Its Chanyeol.Yes I can hear them because when I wear the microphone they also make me wear a little speaker to make sure I know what to do.You must be wondering why did Jimin and Hoseok do not regonise it.Its because Exo's mafia group has a really fantastic modern technology.That's why we make a deal with them for this mission.

___________________

"Jungkook" that was first thing to do when I back from lunch.I go to jungkook office.Of course for report.Jungkook will worried sick about HIS Jimin.

"Tae!!!! Oh my god I'm so worried" told ya. "Shut it dude.I know you're worried about Jimin not me so sit down and hear me out or I'll fucking kill ya" I tell him while show him my fits.

"Chill bro..I'm sorry..Of course I am worried about MY Jimin also I worried about you cause you're my stupid friend."I glare at him."Ok ok whatever..spill it out Tae"

flashback

"Excuse me hyung,Tae I need to go to restroom for awhile." Jimin excuse himselfe and let me be with Hoseok here."So hyung...how are you what are you doing at China?"I tried to make atmostphere that already akward being a little hype up."hmm? I just continue my study there.Also I have few relative there so beside studying I also meeting my relatives that its been so long since we see each other."He said.

"So Tae..you work same place with Jimin so is your boss treat you guys well?" Why in the world he ask about Jungkook.I glance over our squad.They start to focus on what will we talk about. "Oh? You mean Jungkook? Of course he treat us well.Very well actually.Why you ask hyung?" I tried to search more information.

"uh...nothing I just want to know.Hey...Jimin said you have a boyfriend. Who is he?" Woah he seem suspicious. I wonder why. "My boyfrien? He is Min Yoongi.I don't know if you know him or not." He nodded and then I see Jimin walk toward us.

~end of flashback~

"And we just say goodbye.Its our luck that Hoseok doesn't do anything stupid.But he still being suspicious.He asked about you so I think its so damn suspicious.I really think that he is not the only one in this bullshit.Do you remember my baby Yoongi said that he have a girlfriend.Its must be her or...ugh my brain hurt"I said holding my head ajd pull hard my hair.

"Relax Tae.I will ask our squad for looking foe his girlfriend name or a bit information from them.Exo's mafia have agent in China that's will be such a great thing.Luhan,Kris,Lay and Tao is from China.We should neither send them there or ask them to ask their agent for tracking information about Hoseok and his girlfriend.By the way thanks bro for your work today."Jungkook said and pat my shoulder.I hope this mission end soon.My brain hurt thinking about this and the theory about this shitty Hoseok's game.I need my baby to release my tension.

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Hey Nochis...I will call you that..I dont know why just I want to call you guys by that name.Okay this chapter is done...Please leave a comment and vote...thank you for 19k read...I love you guys...Please look foward to next chapter😉

Ziee💕💕