2nd

Jungkook pov

It been a week and that Hoseok boy still not doing any move.That's a good tho at least I know my Jimin was safe from any shit game that Hoseok planning.

Taehyung said that maybe he suspected something already.Its because everytime they want to go date Tae will follow or make a double date with Yoongi. Being a good friend Hoseok is he just said yes to everything even buy Taehyung a high class with I mean a fucking high price steak on their hang out.

Hoseok pov

Why in the world that tall boxy smile boy will always follow us to anywhere anytime even make a double date with his boyfie. This is so annoying. I wonder he know that me and HER have a plan to do for both Jimin and his boss.

Sorry bae~~

Now what is she want.I pick up the call.

Hoseok:What do you want babe?

Her: Don't babe me! Why I don't have any news yet Hoseok!

Hoseok: I'm sorry its just Jimin have a friend Taehyung that always follow us to anywhere anytime but don't worry baby girl I have a plan.

Her: What plan?

Hoseok: Just wait and see baby girl wait and see.. You and the rest can wait at *****

She cut off the line and I just smirk. I hope my plan doing well.Without wasting my golden time I send Jimin a text to meet up and I said don't bring anybody because I have a suprise to him. *evil laugh* (I can't imagine our sunshine have a evil laugh)

____________________

Jimin pov

Ping~~

Huh??? I just receive a message from Hobi?

Hobi💟: Hey Minie meet me at ****** I want to suprise you something..Don't bring Taehyung.😘 Love you.

Me: Alright..wait for me😘

What is it right now.Is he gonna....Wait chill Ji chill maybe its something he wanna ask me or anything.But I already promise Tae to hang out and watch Netflix together.

After I get ready and walk to the address I send a text

Me: Tae Tae....I'm sorry I have to go somewhere...We will hang out later okay?

Tae😇: What?? Owh man...But Ji where you wanna go?

Me: I have to go to ***** I have to meet Hobi hyung.GTG I already here..Bye Tae..

I already see Hobi hyung sitting under a tree. "Hobi hyung!!!" I shout his name and I suprised that he is not alone.He is with someone. A girl..Maybe she is his relative.

"Hey Jimin meet my cousin Hyuna"(she is not related to any idol..Thank you)
Right...His cousin..."Jimin I want to bring you to somewhere come on" Hyuna said.I just nodded and walk with Hobi hyung.Untill someone close my mouth.I try to scream but before I tried everything went black.

Taehyung pov(after the text)

Shit shit shit...After I heard that I press the button at the back of my necklace to make the squad know. I told them about the address.I immedietly take my car and drove to the place where Jimin is but before I done anything I saw a black fucking big car and pass by.You know what I SEE HOSEOK INSIDE DROVE THE CAR. I knew it.

The squad already here and I tell them the car's number. With a speed of light Wannaone police officer WooJin found the car tracker.I keep panic.How the fuck this time he can pass me.Ugh

We headed to The Kims mansion to discuss about this.The Kims, Parks,Jeons and Exo's mafia already there waiting for us."Taehyung hyung.. Let's go..Don't worry we will know the place they took Jimin after awhile.Now we need to go for discuss the plan." I groan and go with them to Kim's place.

#Kim's mansion

We already here in the huge meeting room inside the mansion.Namjoon hyung is a really damn rich person.Everybody looking at me.

"Taehyung spill" said Namjoon hyung. " I'm sorry for this but we can't do anything because Jimin make a move by himself and tell me when he already at that place.I tried to be quick but its late." I singh and Yoongi place his hand on mine.

"Its okay Tae..You've try...Now we need a new plan." said Uncle Seojoon. I nodded then Woo jin speak. "We already track the car and we know where is the place.I think we can attack them there.But we need all of us to be one." All of us nodded.

"So what's the plan..Its been a long since I play with weapons and gun" said Chanyeol. " And its bee a long since I beat someone" said Aunty Jieun. We all look at her. "What? I beat someone in highschool because she messed up with me.Also I've been in mafia before.Hey don't look at me like that.I am mafia's daughter's friend" she said and we're all shocked."Wow that's great ma'am" Said Baekhyun exitedly.

"Alright now this is the plan........"

_____________

Cliffhanger...sorry nochis..Tomorrow is new year and first day of school..Damn I hate this...But I'll still keep it up with this book..I'll finish this book and another one..

So Happy New year..Also belated birthday to Our Tae Tae

Also belated birthday to Our Tae Tae

Ziee~~