Epilogue

"Mr Park Jimin you can be discharge tomorrow evening" said the doctor handing the nurse a file of Jimin's case. Jimin just nod and smile to the doctor.Its have been 4 days after he proposed by Jungkook.

After that day they become more closer and been clingy to each other. Even when their parents want to take turn to accompanied Jimin he will always make a excuse to be by Jimin's side. Not only Jungkook but Jimin too supporting Jungkook so that Jungkook wont leave his side.

"Thanks doctor." said Jungkook shaking the doctor's hand. After the doctor left Jimin's room, Jungkook start to speak.

"You can go home soon love. How wonderfull is that? But..we will be distant after this." Jimin chuckled and said "Don't be silly we still can meet in the office. Remember I am your secretary Mr.Kook." Jungkook just give him a smile and lean in to kiss him.
_______________
(After 3 days)

Jimin pov

Today I'm back to work at the office again after a long break. I should be working yesterday but Jungkook don't let me.

I step in the company and greeted by our tea lady Bora. "Welcome back Jimin. I'm glad you're okay.Boss kinda have a worried face when you're in your break but today he smiling to his ear. Now I know why" she said then looking at my hand. "Is that a ring!?? Jimin are you enggaged!??" she said or I must say shout that make our office mate look at me and some of them coming close to me. I mentally facepalmed my self.

"Jimin I'm asking you.Are you enggaged? If yes with who? If no, what is that ring doing at your ring finger?" Bora said again. "Yes I am enggaged but I don't know if I should tell you guys his name" I said to them. Bora look at me and said "okay okay at least you confessing about you're enggaged but whoever is it he must be damn rich people because that ring are so fucking luxurious."

I can't even utter a word because I got interrupted by a voice "What are you guys talking about? Don't you guys have a work? Mr.Park come with me to my office..NOW!!". Aish..Why this guy...shit its Mr.Kook and its not Jungkook.I better get my ass inside his office before.... "Mr.Park!!" I told you...

I make a quick glance to Bora and she just mouthing a good luck to me.I nodded and walk to my 'boss' office.Wait I'm not walking...I'm running.

*knock* *knock*

I heard Jungkook voice a 'come in' and enter the room. When I entered the room. I see our parents, Taehyung and Jungkook laughing. Wait... Jungkook you shit.

"Hye Jimin..How do you feel with Jungkook's Mr.Kook style?" Taehyung said and laugh his ass off. I glare at him then look at Jungkook. He flash me a nervous smile and said "I'm sorry love..Mom make me do that..hehe" I rolled my eyes and sit on the nearest sit.

"What are we gathering for?" I ask them. "We just want to come here. Maybe we can discuss about your wedding?" said my mom. "But Eomma this is my first day after my long break. This Mr.Kook here will fire me." she just laugh. "Aww..Don't worry Minie he wouldn't dare to fire his mochi. Am I right Jungkook?" Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head.

"Fine fine*roll eyes*. So, what are we discussing? If we're discussing about wedding then why in the world Taehyung doing here?" I said. "Of course I'm here..Hello!! I am you guys best friend.I want to know when you guys getting married because I want to comfirm that my wedding and your wedding don't be on the same day." Taehyung said dramatically.

"That's right!! Gosh how can I forgot that. When is your wedding again? Winter?" I ask him shaking him a little. (a/n: -_-) fine its not a little. I shake him that he hold my arm to stop me.

"Shit my head spinning. Yep its on winter. You guys wanna get married after or before winter?" ask Tae. " I think we do it also in winter. It'll turn out so beautifull wedding" said Aunty Areum.