Love like

Jungkook pov

Its fun look at him doing that face.Scrunch up his nose with that glaring.I don't know I found it cute.Am I weird?

Lately,I'll always go to Jimin's table just for bother him with works.Pity on him get bullied by me but I don't care.I just want to get his attention.Everytime I look at him,I felt something inside my stomach.I never felt something with someone else.Only with MY Jimin.

Wait did I just call him mine?He will one day tho.I will turn him from Park Jimin to Jeon Jimin.Hmm How will I capture his heart.I always bully him I don't think he will love me.Let's ask someone that have experience in this thingy.

I press the call button to Namjoon hyung contact number.

Namjoon,Jungkook

Yeoboseyo?Jungkook why did you call me for?

Hyung,I want to meet you at ARMY cafe this evening.

Ok I'll be there but I will bring my wife.It is okay?

Its okay hyung.I want to ask yoy guys something

Alright then see you there Jungkook.

I ended the call.Oh my gosh that's why I always love them.They just like my second parent.They will always with me when needed.

Time flies its already lunch time.I want to go eat lunch in restaurant near here.When I out from my office.I heard Jimin speak to himself.Its so cute.

Jm:Ugh Ji breath in breath out.You can do this.Oh God please give me a lot of energy to do this work.Its so damn lot.Oh is lunch time.I wan...

With that he look at me shocked.He drop the pen that he was holding.I smirk to him and I start to speak.

Jk: Look Jimin you better get your lunch.If not you will not have the energy that you want.
Jm: I...will go get lunch now.Thanks Mr.Kook.
Jk: Hey wait.Join me,I want to treat you.

He froze.I chuckle with his shocked face.

Jk: Yaah..I'm not that bad okay.I'm trying to be kind here.Just follow me.

Jimin pov

What's gotten in him today.Treat me with lunch.But I can't refuse its a golden time.I would love to since he want to pay it so I will not gonna waste my money.

We already at the restaurant.Damn this is a fancy restaurant.I never step in any fancy restaurant before.Its so freaking high classes.I will just order a glass of orange juice.

Jk: Hey Jimin.What do you want to eat.
Jm: Its okay Mr.Kook I just have a glass of orange juice.
Jk: Oh don't be silly.Just order whatever you want.
Jm: But...I don't know what to order.I've never come to fancy restaurant before so I don't know.

He just shook his head with a chuckle.

Jk: Its okay I order to you.Waiter.Please bring us 2 plate of special steak,salad,2 glass of truffle for dessert and 2 glass of orange juice.
Waiter: Right away sir.

I just wide my eyes when I checked the price of the food.Its so expensive.When out food are serve.My eyes grow wider.Its a lot.

We ate for about 20 minutes.Its already pass 5 minutes of lunch time.I getting worried because   have a tons of work in my office.

Jungkook pov

Its already pass lunch time.Jimin looks worried.Maybe he is worry about his work.Poor my Jiminie.I text Taehyung that me and Jiminie will not being at the office for awhile.

So I ask him."Jimin I want you to accompany me to somewhere for awhile.I want to do something there."He reply with a  nod.
______________________

We arrive at the park.Jimin showed confuse face.His face change to a cheerfull face when he see a puppy.

Jm: Look Mr.Kook its a puppy.Its so cute.

Just like you.My stomach doing a flip.He so pretty with that face.Its different from when he is working.Maybe I am to harsh to him.He must be so stress.

Jm: This puppy does not have a collar.I think he doesn't have a owner.Aww poor thing.I want to adopt him.
Jk: You can.Just take him to your home.
Jm: But Mr.Kook I still have work after this.I can't bring...
Jk: You can.Just bring him to the office.But keep him in your room.Oh and call me Jungkook outside.Also,what's his name.
Jm: I don't know.How about Chimmy.Its cute.

He showed his smile.My heart and soul melt to his precious smile.His eyes turn to a cresent.So cute.
_____________________

He holding Chimmy in his arm.The puppy looks so cute.I gave the puppy a pink colar.Jimin do not want to accept it but I forced him to.

We already inside our company.Everyone give us a weird look.Jimin just look at Chimmy to hid his shyness.Then he go to his office room.

I go to my office.Taehyung already inside.He look at me smirking.What's wrong with this brat.

Jk: What the fuck dude.Stop looking at me like that.
Th: Where did you brought Jimin huh?What's with the puppy?
Jk: Damn Tae.Can I be kind to my secretary for pete's sake.The puppy was found at the park.He does not have a owner so Jimin take him.
Th:Haha...sorry dude.Just teasing you.You sure have your heart to him huh.I can smell wedding ceremony coming.

I just rolled my eyes.Clock already showed 3 pm.Its time to meet hyungs.I tell Tae about it and he just nod.I out from my office then..

Jm:Jungkook....umm Thanks for today and for the colar for Chimmy.I appreciate it.

My heart skip a beat.Oh shit he is blushing.How the fuck he can be so goddamn cute.I just nodded because I chocked my own saliva.
______________

Here I am at ARMY cafe waiting for Namjoon and Jin hyung to come.After awhile they here.

Nj: Sorry for the late Kook.
Jk: Its okay hyung
J  :  What's the matter Jungkook?What the thing you want to talk to us.
Jk: Hyung I think I'm in love.Bu
....but I don't know how to tell him.Its hard.
J   : Hey..its okay.Aww Jungkook finally found his love one.
Nj: Chill kid.Who is he?
Jk: Its Jimin my secretary.
J  :  Jinjja? That cute little fluff.You guys will look cute together.
Nj: You can just do what I do to Jin when I confess to him.
Jk: Thanks hyung I will try.But you guys will help me.I will tell Taehyung about this too.

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Done again.As I promise.
What will Jungkook do?
Please keep read and vote this story.Love you

Zieee~~