t w e n t y t h r e e | The Real Villian

Sumedh's Point Of View:

I immediately got down the bed.
" Its him.. It's Sourav. ", I said in a voice above whisper.
" Where are you hiding, you Coward!!", he shouted again.
I went out of the room to see everyone present in the house downstairs.
I ran down nearly followed by Radha.
" So here you are.. The great Sumedh Rai Singhania.. ", he said with a wicked smirk.
I gulped nervously.
I remembered that I hadn't got my gun.
Nearly everyone who stood there stared at me, actually everyone stared except Radhika.

Sourav walked a step towards me, his gun raised.
" Any last wishes ?", he asked.
I thought this was the end of it.. Nothing could stop him now.
" Yes. I wish to know who has been passing down information about me.", I said hoping these were not my last words.
" Ah.. Of course, why not? That person is.. Your beloved mother.. ", he with a wicked smirk. I immediately turned towards mom who stood with her head down, accepting her offence.
" Mom..?", I said disbelievingly.
" Yes, son.", she said in a numb voice looking up at me.
" Why..?", I asked as tears welled up in my eyes.
" Because I.. I was emotional. Sourav said that if I told him everything then we would again be a happy family.. We'd all stay together again.. ", she said nearly crying.
" Okay.. Enough of it..", Sourav said walking another step towards me as the head of his pistol touched my chest.

" What's wrong with you, Sourav?! He's your brother..! Why are you doing this?! ", Karan said.
" Shut up! It's my choice and you don't have to give your opinion! ", Sourav replied growling.
I said what I had been wanting to say since ages,
" Sourav, don't do this. Don't you think this hatred of yours has already taken a lot from you..? Your love.. Your family... Your Sanjana.."
" She was never mine! She never loved me! Everyone loved and cared about you..! ", he replied in a tone which resembled his pain.

" That's your wrong thinking Mr. Sourav Rai Singhania! ", the strong female voice of Sanjana said as she entered through the main door. Sourav lowered his gun and turned. I could have attacked on him but I didn't want to.. I didn't want to hurt him irrespective of the fact that he definitely wanted to.

Sourav's Point Of View:

I turned to find her..! Sanjana! She was again here to help the great Sumedh Rai Singhania who is the most important person alive.!
She slowly walked in and then between me and Sumedh as Sumedh took a few steps backwards.
" Come on.. If you have to kill him, you have to first kill me!", she said.
I stood still.
I had loved her.. Loved her with all I had and she had left me and walked away just because I fought for my Rights!
I raised my gun with all the courage I had but couldn't shoot.
I stood still in that position until I heard the voice of the man who had made me realize what my capabilities were, who told me that I deserved better than Sumedh,
" Come on, Sourav! Finish her!"

---

A/N
Do you really think that Sumedh was correct in not attacking Sourav?
What do you think about Sourav?
Vote and Comment :)