E p i l o g u e

Third Person's Point Of View
°°°

The Rai Singhania House was beautifully decorated. Nitin Kumar, Sumedh's publisher walked into the mansion.

" Oh Nitin! How pleasant to meet you!", said Sumedh walking up to him and embracing his friend.
" Same here. If you don't mind, what's the decoration for? ", he asked.
" That's my daughter's fifth birthday..", Sumedh replied pushing his spectacles backwards with his finger.
" Who's he bro?", Sourav said from behind.
" My publisher friend. ", went the reply.
Nitin turned to find Sourav smiling nearly followed by Karan.
" Nice to meet all of you.", Nitin replied quite dazzled at seeing everyone from the story he had read together and moreover, happy. Not all families stay happy together.

Sumedh had recently written his love story's draft and handed it to Nitin who couldn't have been more happy.

Just then Sumedh looked up to find Radha, Meghna and Sanjana come down the staircase together. In an instant the three men turned towards the staircase to look at the beauty of their wives.
Sumedh couldn't help but smile. He immediately excused himself from Nitin and walked up to Radha who was wearing an orange lehenga.
" You look extremely beautiful. ", he said as he walked upto her in a voice above whisper.
" I know that. No wonder our daughter is as beautiful as me.", she replied as Sumedh held her by her waist and pulled towards himself.
" Oh really?", he said.
Staying with her Sumedh had given up on his shy behavior.
Not that she didn't love that any part of her husband.
" Fine.. Now leave me.. Please.", she said turning scarlet as Sumedh smirked.
" Where's my princess? ", he asked leaving her.
" With her siblings.", came the soft reply.
" Who will cut the cake then? Come on... Call her.", Sumedh said waiting for her reply which he loved hearing.
" Do I look like your servant? Mr. Prince Charming I don't care if you have a Prince in front of Charming.. You are still my servant.. ", came the expected reply in the most dangerous sexy voice he had ever heard.
Somehow he had begun enjoying all her scoldings.

Soon Devika, Sumedh's daughter stood in front of the huge cake with Jay and Madhav, Karan and Sourav's sons respectively. Sumedh's daughter had been named after his friend and Sourav's son after Sanjana's best friend and her 'namesake' boyfriend.
The birthday was celebrated with great pomp.
There had been no fights, no guns, no lies and especially no misunderstandings.

All had found love in their lives.
Especially Sumedh and Radha who loved the Love Story they had always dreamt of.
Just like every fairytale came to a happy ending, so did their story. They say happily ever after only occurs in fairy tales but it does happen, very rarely, in real life too.

So here we end with the famous line.. And they lived happily ever after...

● ● ●

Author's Note-
And here we are.. To the end of Radhika and Sumedh's love Story.
I hope you liked it.

Do comment and tell me who was your favorite character in the story.

I'll be very glad if you checked out my other books!

Yours,
A. N. Parker

● ● ●