FOURTY FIVE

CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE:
WITH A BANG

     GINNY AND JUGHEAD LEFT THE DINER EARLY and went back to Jug's trailer for the night. Neither felt like celebrating too much after the crazy week. From the deaths, FP getting arrested, Cheryl's dad being the villain, to Cheryl attempting suicide— the couple decided they needed some alone time.

"Wow, you cleaned up for once? It looks great in here." Ginny snorted, looking around. Usually FP would leave beer cans out while Jug would leave comic books and movies around but it was unusually... tidy.

"I cleaned it up after Sheriff Keller thrashed it. Just in case my dad–" Jughead explained, embarrassed that Ginny teased him.

"Of course, Jug." Ginny smiled up at her tall boyfriend, softly. "Your father is innocent– we all are going to prove it." Ginny felt a surge in her heart as she spoke to Jughead, knowing in her heart that his father was innocent (in the murder, in other endeavours, he was still the devil). "You deserve to have a father– you deserve to be loved." Ginny wrapped her arms around Jughead, nuzzling her head against his warm chest.

"That is why I love you, Ginny." Ginny's breathing stopped as she looked up at Jughead in awe. She couldn't believe what he had just said, she felt like it was a dream even though they had said it before, it was always surreal. "I love you, Virginia Hopkins."

Ginny felt like crying and tears began to pool in the corners of her eyes and she sniffled. Jughead laughed softly, wiping her eyes gently to get rid of the tears. "Jughead Jones. I love you."

Jughead leaned down to place a kiss on her lips and Ginny reacted immediately, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. The duo rarely were intimate so both were nervous on continuing this further.

Jughead pulled away from the kiss abruptly to look down at Ginny, an adoring look on his face. "It's always been you, Gin."

Ginny reconnected their lips, wishing she could always be in this moment with the boy she loved. The young girl giggled as Jughead swept her off her feet and pushed her against the hallway  wall leading towards the bedrooms. Her legs wrapped around her boyfriends waist, her dress pooling around her waist. She felt slightly embarrassed for being on display but she was with Jughead— he made her feel safe and special.

Jughead peppered Ginny's face with kisses before he moved down onto her neck, causing Ginny to gasp out. She latched her hands on his neck before tugging off Jughead's beanie. Her fingers got tangled in Jughead's hair as his hands clutched to her legs, underneath her dress.

A loud knock on the door interupted them from continuing and Ginny nearly shrieked in surprise. Both sprang apart from each other and Jughead rushed to fix his shirt and Ginny's hair.