1: Violet

OC Category; The Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai OC

Basic Information

Name; Violet Ariyea
Nickname; Vio
Age; Approx. 650
Gender; Female
Species; Shapeshifter
Sexuality; Lesbian
Birthday; August 25th
Zodiac Sign; Virgo

Looks

Hair Color; Light Purple
Hair Length; Down to her Butt {Kept in a ponytail}
Eye Color; Blue
Scars?; Several on her stomach, back, and legs
Tattoo's?; None
Piercings?; None
Outfit;
-Dark Brown Cloak
-Black Tank Top
-Black Pants
-A silver heart necklace
-Brown satchel
Weapons;
-Her Father's Sword
-Dagger

Interests and Personality

Personality;
Violet is a calm person who acts on reason and logic. She tries to educate people and is very mature, which makes her have a hard time with people who can't be serious or mature at all. She very rarely lets her anger or sadness control her, but when she does, it's bad.
Around her friends and lover, Violet is very calm and kind. She can become friends with various types of people, as she doesn't care much for rumors or how other people view them. She has no trouble telling her past to her close friends, but will often gloss over just how bad everything really was.
Ever since Violet was a young girl, she's been fascinated with fantasy and romance stories. She's always secretly longed for a cliche romance to happen to her, but has never voiced this to anybody.

Likes;
-Drawing
-Animals
-Exploring
-Singing
-Making her friends laugh
-The color blue
-Sweet foods
-Fantasy Stories
-Romance
-Debating
-Learning new things

Dislikes;
-Holy Knights
-Spicy things
-Seeing her friends upset
-The colors green and orange
-Cooking
-Dancing
-Archery

Abilities and History

Abilities;
-Violet can shapeshifter into any creature alive, even if it's extinct.
-Violet can understand and communicate with animals.
-Enhanced Hearing
-Enhanced Endurance

Strengths;
-Enhanced Hearing
-Enhanced Endurance
-Flexible
-Intelligent
Weaknesses;
-She cannot stay in a animal form for more than 48 hours or else she has the possibility of turning feral and forgetting how to change back.
-She cannot perfectly copy any animal, there is always some flaw.
-She cannot change into people.

Backstory;
Violet was born to a loving couple in a hidden village full of shapeshifters and eventually became an older sister to her brother, Eris. She was deemed defective by her village elders at age twelve, because she couldn't transform into exact copies of people like the rest of her species.
When she was fourteen, her village was attacked by Holy Knights of a destroyed kingdom. They killed and kidnapped many shapeshifters, including her parents. Adjust the chaos, Violet managed to escape from a group of children and run back to her house, where she found her parents.
Her mother was dead next to her father, decapatiated. Her father grabbed Violet and told her to find Eris, take his sword, and run and not to stop. Violet was so horrified by her mother's body and the fact that her father was missing a leg that she grabbed the sword and ran, ignoring her father as he cried out for her to find Eris.
As she left the village, she was spotted by a Holy Knight. She was pursued and eventually tackled, but managed to fight him off but not before getting a powerful blow to the head. It knocked her out for three days and she had trouble remembering things once she woke up, such as being unable to remember her brother.
She was too terrified to even think about returning to her village, and instead continued to run. She never settled in one place for more than a month, always on the move.
Eight years ago, she stumbled upon the Forest of White Dreams where the Prankster Imps caught her as a deer and brought her to Diane, who almost ate her. She befriended the giant girl, the first friend she had since her village, and stayed longer than usual. However, the longer she stayed, the more nightmares she had about her past. She had nightmares of her villages massacre, and her father crying out for her to find someone, but she had no idea who. Violet knew she was giving Diane {and herself} false hope that she'd stay, so she ended up leaving three months later in the middle of the night.
She didn't see Diane after that. She was living around Camelot at the time of Elizabeth's journey and only returned to Liones after Hendrickson was defeated.
During the festival celebrating the Royal Family's return, she was running around and ran straight into Diane. The shrunken giantess picked her up and cooed over her, even getting worried when she began crying. Violet eventually managed to transform back and hug her, sobbing out apologies into her shoulder. Diane managed to forgive her, and she eventually fell in love with the girl.

Relationships

Family;
-Jario Ariyea {Father, Deceased}
-Feronia Ariyea {Mother, Deceased}
-Eris Ariyea {Younger Brother, Unknown}

Friends;
-Meliodas
-Elizabeth
-Hawk
-Jericho
-Ban
-Elaine
-Lily {Best Friend}
-Hawk
-Guila
-Gilthunder
-Griamore

Enemies/Rivals;
-King {Rival}
-Howzer {Rival}
-Merlin {Enemy}

Crush/Lover;
-Diane

Extra;
-Violet's species is extremely rare nowadays as she is "supposedly" the last one left.
-Her favorite animal to transform into is a tabby cat.
-Meliodas and Guila give her swordsmanship lessons.