11: Katsumi Watanabe

OC Category; Boku No Hero Academia OC

Up Front Information

First name; Katsumi
Last name; Watanabe
Nickname; Sumi

Age; 16
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Gay
Birthday; October 25
Zodiac sign; Scorpio

Present occupation; Undercover spy at U.A
Affiliation; "U.A High School", League of Villains

Appearance

Height; 5'8 (173 cm)
Weight; 154 pounds
Eye color; Red
Hair color; Dark Brown
Work outfit;

Casual outfit; Gray sweatpants, red sweater, messy hair, Probably black socks and running shoesFormal outfit;

Formal outfit;

Sleepwear; Oversized Fall Out Boy shirt and long plaid black pants/ White t-shirt and gray shortsTattoos/piercings; A crow flying away behind his earWeapons; None

Tattoos/piercings; A crow flying away behind his ear
Weapons; None

Personality

Positive traits;
~~~~
-can be helpful and kind
-(mostly)honest
-responsible
-willing to listen to another persons side of the story/argument
-willing to compromise
-good at improvising
-stays calm under pressure
~~~~
Negative traits;
~~~~
-lies about anything regarding his home, family, and the league
-must earn his respect
-sarcastic
-curses quite a bit
-prideful of his work
-has a bad temper (luckily, takes him a lot to get angry)
~~~~

History And Relationships

History/Past;
~~~~~~~~~~
Katsumi developed his first quirk at age 4 and his second at age 5. His parents didn't know until weeks later, for that was when they had time to sit down and for him to talk to them. However, he was bullied for the quirks did not seem very heroic, as most kids in his school either had quirks not fitting for heroism or quirks perfect for it. Katsumi's parents were always putting their lives on the line and were always busy protecting others as Hero's that Katsumi began to develop a hatred for them and hero's. His older sister tried to tell him that they were simply protecting others and keeping them safe but he refused to listen. When Katsumi was six and his sister was eight, a lowlife villain snuck into their house one night when their parents were out. He murdered his older sister and gave Katsumi a permanent scar on his stomach. The villain was caught but Katsumi didn't blame him; he blamed his parents for not being there and the people that were so pitiful that needed protecting, taking his parents away from him. He began to despise hero's; for it was what his parents were, after all. He ran away from home soon after his sister's murder and encountered All For One and Shigaraki. He was taken in and trained to despise all hero's, All Might, and train his quirks. He soon lost sight of why he hated hero's in the first place and pushed his past to the deepest point of his mind. Katsumi's wish is for a world without hero's, a world where his sister would still be alive in. Once older, he took the U.A Entrance Test and passed with flying colors, landing him a spot in Class 1-A. During the Attack on the USJ, he seemingly "disappeared" and later said he had been hiding in the mountain zone. During the Sports Festival, he joined Tsuyu, Shoji and Mineta. He interned with a hero called Shooting Star during the internship. During the Training Camp, he did end up fighting for real against the Nomu and Twice. He went with Midoriya to rescue Bakugo.
~~~~~~~~~~
Family;
-Akiara Watanabe (older sister, 8, deceased)
-Akio Watanabe (father, 38, alive)
-Kiyoko Watanabe (mother, alive, 36)
-Tomura Shigaraki (brotherly figure)
-All For One (fatherly figure/mentor)

Friends;
-Toga
-Dabi
-Spinner
-Mr.Compress
-Kurogiri

"Friends" at U.A;
-Tsuyu
-Midoriya
-Uraraka
-Kaminari
-Mina
-Iida
-Kirishima
-Hagakure
-Shinsou

Rivals;
-Todoroki (rivals in power)
-Bakugo (Not Katsumi's choice)
-Twice (Friendly rivalry)
-Mei (she keeps trying to test her "babies" on him)

Enemies;
-Moonfish (they are constantly being held apart)
-Mustard (see above)
-Stain (is really influenced by Kurogiri and Shigiraki's views)
-All Might (hates him but can't do anything about it)
-Tokoyami (He has a bad feeling about Katsumi)
-Jirou (agrees with Tokoyami)
-Monoma (Monoma hates everyone in class 1-a lmao)

Crush/Interest; Dabi/Kirishima/Midoriya

Quirk

Quirk; Reality Bending and Shadow Manipulation
~~~~
A hybrid, much like Todoroki, Katsumi has two quirks. His Reality Bending is from his mother while his Shadow Manipulation is from his father.
With Reality Bending, Katsumi can warp someone's reality. He can make them see illusions or make them see things not quite as they are (ex; make them see Villains as Hero's and hero's as villains, warp what they hear, give false memories).
With Shadow Bending, he can basically manipulate shadows to do his bidding. They can manipulate physically or as a mist.
~~~~
Villain Name;
~~~~~~~~~~
Realiti
~~~~~~~~~~

Effects;
-Reality Bending can give someone false memories, make them hear and see things, and make them view things differently.
-His eyes glow when using his Reality Bending ability.
-His Shadow Manipulation ability can use shadows as shields, weapons, and anything in between.
-The darker it is, the stronger his powers are.
-Night vision

Drawbacks;
-Eye contact is needed with someone for at least 10 seconds to bend their reality. If eye contact is broken at any time, he has to start over.
-If he can't see, he can't use the Reality Bending quirk.
-He can only use it for an four hour max. Anything past that and his quirk can backfire on him, making him hallucinate/heat things/see things.
-The attacks have time limits too;
*false memories (lasts less than three hours)
*hear things (fifteen minutes)
*see things (ten minutes)
*view things differently (thirty minutes or less)
-The more shadows he uses, the colder he gets. If his body temperature drops too far, he could pass out or get sick. This happens slowly but steadily.

Interests

Likes;
~~~~
-fighting
-animals
-playing guitar
-learning about people and their quirks
-shadows/darkness
-the night time
-hanging out with his friends
-drinking (he lives in a BAR)
-eating Kurogiri's food
-cooking
-Fall Out Boy (band)
-Sleeping At Last (band)

Dislikes;
~~~~~~
-young children
-baking (he sucks at it)
-math (also sucks at it)
-not being able to fight (it makes him stressed and amazingly, afraid)
-Aizawa (because he can disable his quirks)

Hates;
~~~~
-hero's (All Might especially)
-his parents
-being asked about his past
-being asked about his sister

Loves;
~~~~~
-playing guitar
-singing
-reading
-drinking (again-)
-anything with fish
-Birds

Extra

-Katsumi is very good in hand-to-hand combat as well.

-His stats are;
Strength; 5/5
Speed; 3/5
Technique; 4/5
Intelligence; 3/5
Cooperativeness; 1/5

-constantly asking Shigaraki for a pet crow (and constantly being told no)