22: Amaro

Basic Information

Name; Amaro {formerly Hachirou Takahashi}
Age; 54
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Bisexual, no lean
Birthday; March 13th
Zodiac; Pisces
Species; Demon

Physical Description

Description; Amaro is a tall man that appears in his roughly early twenties. He stands at 6"1 and has a muscular body. His eyes are human like and are a deep red color and his hair is black, reaching down to his mid back and is usually pulled into a spiky ponytail. He has sharp canines in his mouth, along with two bat ears sticking up from where his normal ears would be. Attached to his shoulders are large bat wings that have holes, scratch marks, and tears but still work no matter how tattered they become. Like many other demons, he has razor sharp claws.
Face Claim; Greed possessing Ling Yao

Outfit; He wears no shoes and his outfit is completely black

Outfit; He wears no shoes and his outfit is completely black. His shirt is tucked into his pants and exposes his chest.
Weapons {if any}; None
Scars {if any}; None
Tattoo's {if any}; None

Personality Description

Personality; Despite his clean appearance, Amaro has a wild personality. He is a manipulative person that uses his appearance and a kind persona to lure his victims into his grasp. He often gets into fights and could even be described as having anger issues.
Deep down inside...he's still a horrible person. He doesn't have a troubled history in being a demon or hates it, he acts this way because he can.
Despite his wild personality, Amaro isn't stupid. He's quite clever and a quick thinker on his feet, willing to improvise and doing so in a second. In fact, Amaro often toys with his prey before killing them, finding new and exciting ways to torture them before doing so.
He doesn't tend to get along with any of his fellow demons and doesn't bother much with them unless he has to. However, there are some he likes more than others, and is willing to help them out or stick around with them for a while until they get annoying and he needs a break.
Likes;
-eating humans
-pleasing Muzan
-getting into fights
-winning fights
-bears
-training
-traveling
-Fire
-tricking others
-torturing humans
-messing with peoples minds
-warm water
Dislikes;
-the demon slayers
-any type of bird
-sunlight
-most of his fellow demons
-losing fights
-cold water
-having to improvise in a plan he worked hard on
-flowers
Habits;
-When he's angry and can't do anything about it, he'll often bite his lower lip. This results in a lot of blood, which is usually why his clothes are bloody.
-Sometimes when he's too excited, his brain will act faster than his mouth and he'll speak near gibberish. It really scares his victims.

Relationships

Affiliation; Demons
Alias; The Bat Demon
Friends;
-Muzan Kibutsuji {more like Master}
-Akaza
-Gyokko
Enemies;
-The Demon Slayers
-Douma
-Kokushibo
Family;
-Five Brothers {Three dead, two alive}
-Two sisters {Alive}
-Parents {Dead}
-Two Nieces
-Six Nephews
Crush {if any}; Akaza
Neutral;
-Tamayo
-Yushiro

Backstory and Powers

Blood Demon Art; Vampiritic God
Attacks;
-In "Snapping Jaws of the Bat", several pairs of fangs are sent flying at top speed around. Getting struck by one can either have it go right through you or easily take off a limb.
-In "Fool's Comfort", Amaro disappears and can nearly erase his entire presence by clearing his mind. However, he is still there, just invisible. He uses this technique to lure either prey or slayers into a false comfort before appearing again, usually behind them or right in front of them and biting through their head or neck.
-In "Disturbance of the Resting", Amaro summons coffins filled with flocks of crazed and rabid bats. They can devour anything in mere minutes are relentless. They're connected to him and whatever they eat fuels him.
Other Abilities;
-Increased speed
-Increased strength
-Increased reflexes
-Super Regeneration
-High pain tolerance

Backstory; Amaro was born as a human by the name of Hachirou Takahashi. He was the eighth child in his family and was often looked over. His father didn't even acknowledge him, refusing to see his existence as he believed Hachirou wasn't his. His mother tried her best but was overworked around the house and with his siblings.
His brothers often teased him while his sisters watched, making him the prime person for bullying and taunting. However, his second eldest brother, who was sixteen, would defend him. With this defense and support, Hachirou was still able to have fun and even developed a bold and adventurous spirit. Hachirou managed to live a good life, even finding someone to marry and settle down with at age seventeen.
One day when Hachirou was twenty two, he had gone to the market to clear up a shop he worked in and found some children robbing it. In a fit of rage, he chased the children into the nearby forest, where the trees were large enough to block out incoming sunlight. It was there that he was confronted by Muzan Kibutsuji, who asked him if he wanted to become a demon to catch up to the kids and get his stuff back. Hachirou replied yes, not thinking twice.
Once turned, he indeed tracked down the kids and killed them. However, as soon as he took the first bite, he forgot nearly everything of his past life. All he remembers is the burning hatred towards children, a mix of both his past and reason for becoming a demon.

Extra

-Amaro usually targets kids, preferring their taste over anything else because only they satisfy his anger when he sees them dead. However, if he can't, he targets adults and is much more cruel, as well as eating more of them.