3: Kira

OC Category; The Seven Deadly Sins/ Nanatsu no Taizai OC

Name; Kira

Gender; Male

Age; around 200 (human age; 17 or 18)

Species; Dragon/ Human hybrid

Looks(description or link);
(Human form)

Name; Kira •Gender; Male•Age; around 200 (human age; 17 or 18)•Species; Dragon/ Human hybrid •Looks(description or link);(Human form)

(Dragon Form)

(Weapon)

Personality; While Kira may seem pretty innocent/cute on the outside, he has a bad habit of flirting and teasing

Personality; While Kira may seem pretty innocent/cute on the outside, he has a bad habit of flirting and teasing. It's very hard to tell wether Kira actually likes somebody or if they just caught his eye. For this, many people call him a player and don't want to get seriously involved. He has a spot soft for younger children and animals because of his past. Very few things get him angry but if you for some reason make it onto his bad side, there is very little chance of you redeeming yourself.

Likes;
-Battling
-Training
-Flirting
-Jokes
-Animals
-Little kids
-Running
-Flying
-The night
-Summer
-Hot places

Dislikes;
-Reading
-Writing
-Having to stay still for too long
-Being forced to stay out of the battle
-Being told what to do
-Animal abuse
-Child abuse

Magical Power;
•Flame Change;
His most popular attack involves him absorbing the land and then attacking with fire from hands in human form and mouth in dragon. It'll burn like regular fire but, depending on the environment, will have an after effect.
-Grassy/Nature environment; Poison after effect
-Desert/Dry environment; more severe burns
-Cold/icy environment; frostbite
•Hell Shield;
Kira can focus and place a shield made of complete fire around him or his comrades. Anyone that gets too close is at risk for getting burned and it also helps block attacks.
•Crimson Risk;
Kira will mutter an ancient spell and offer some of his blood in order for more power. This only has a 50/50 chance of working; if it works, his power level increases by 300 every second. If it doesn't, he can be left paralyzed, unconscious, or slowed for an hour.
•Burning Arrow
An arrow made of complete fire can be shot from his bow and uses heat tracking so it almost never missed an intended target.

Sexuality; Bisexual

Crush?(optional); King/Jericho or Melascula (Jericho if you've seen only the anime, Melascula if you've read the manga, you can either play just one or both)

Backstory(optional); Kira lived in a village at the base of a volcano with the rest of his tribe in small caves/ stone huts. There were many dragons but he and his little sister were the only hybrids. His little sister, Leilani, was a very passive person and hated fighting. But Kira always convinced her to help fight. Leilani died in a battle one day by the hands(talons??) of his own comrades. They said (when confronted) that only the strong survive in this world and that if she wasn't going to fight or mate, she didn't deserve to live. Kira blamed himself for telling her to come to that battle and looked out for young dragonets from that point forward to make sure none of them suffered a fate like his sister. He eventually ended up leaving after a four year dry streak of no battles , wanting more action in his life. He ran into Merlin one day by accident in his dragon form and, upon request, was gifted the ability to change from human to dragon and also summon his wings when needed. He stumbled upon Liones and were amazed by Holy Knights so he trained to become one. He did chase after the Seven Deadly Sins after the murder of Zaratras but was not present for the battle with Hendrickson. Now, he is a regular at the tavern and occasionally travels with the sins on missions.

Weapon?; a bow and arrow

Smut?(yes or no); yes!~

Cursing?(yes or no); hell yeah

Have you read the manga?(yes or no); yes

Weaknesses(at least one);
-If he is caught in the rain/underwater, he cannot use his fire attacks and is left to fight purely with his body and weapon.
-He can be extremely gullible when it comes to animals or kids.

Anything else?;
-Nobody except Merlin knows of his past and that he is actually a dragon.