14: Akari

OC Category; The Seven Deadly Sins/ Nanatsu no Taizai OC

Basic Information
______________

Name; Akari
Nicknames; The Bright Knight, Dazzling
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Species; Cursed! Human
Sexuality; Lesbian
Birthday; April 26th
Zodiac Sign; Taurus

Physical Traits
____________

Face Claim; Erina Nakiri

Height; 5'4Tattoo's?; NoneScars?; A pink 'X' on her right hip Piercings?; Just her ears

Height; 5'4
Tattoo's?; None
Scars?; A pink 'X' on her right hip
Piercings?; Just her ears

Power and Abilities
_______________

Magic Level; 2,200
Physical Strength; 750
Spirit; 2,600
Total; 5,550

Magic Level {Released Form}; 15,000
Physical Strength {Released Form}; 2,200
Spirit {Released Form}; 3,500
Total; 20,700

Name of Power; Illuminate
Abilities;
Photokinesis- The ability to creative and manipulate light and protons
Light Absorption- The ability to absorb light
Light Generation- The ability to generate/create light
{Attack; Symmetric Pierce- Two beams of light will pierce the target symmetrically in an 'X' formation. This usually results in the attacks death, if human at least.}
Transform- This ability is Akari's main ability and it allows Akari to transform light into fire and electricity.
{Attack; Lightning Blockade- Akari manipulates light into electricity and forms shields of electricity. They zap anybody that gets within five feet in front of the shield while protecting those behind it.}
{Attack; Dragon's Breath- Akari transforms light into burning hot flames and sends it flying towards the target.}
Drawbacks/Weaknesses;
-Akari needs a source of light to absorb light from. If she's in a pitch black room, she won't be able to absorb light.
-She cannot generate light from nothing. She must have absorbed light in able to generate it.
-The more light she absorbs, the more of a risk she undertakes for developing symptoms of dehydration, fevers, or even death.
-Akari can get burned/shocked from her own 'Transform' ability if she isn't careful.

Other Information
______________

Personality;
Akari is a rather serious girl and has always been that way. She would rather work than slack off and can't find it in herself to get in trouble. Because if this, she has a hard time making friends, as people think it's impossible for her to lighten up.
These actions come from her need for validation, however. Akari always felt the need to be told she was doing a good job, to be praised, to be in good light with people. It's the reason she pushes herself to the upmost limits.
Even though Akari is serious most of the time, she can lighten up if around the right people. People such as Jericho, Guila, and Elizabeth are able to see a less serious side of Akari, as she feels more comfortable with them.
In a relationship, Akari would take it slowly at first. She'd rather get to know her lover and find out what they are comfortable with, what they like, etc before diving straight in. However, once they get past that phase, Akari is very romantic, caring, logical, and more. She places a lot of trust in her partner and would rather talk things out then break things off because of a petty argument.
Likes;
-Jericho
-Training
-Working
-Going on missions
-Collecting knives
-Reading
-Being praises
-People patting her head
-The day time
-Summer
-Anything related to rice
-Cuddling
Dislikes;
-Creepy dudes
-Loud, obnoxious people
-Merlin {reason why in backstory}
-Winter
-The night time
-Anything too sweet
-Slacking off
-Being blames for other people's messes
Fears;
-Not being/doing good enough
-Failure
Backstory; Unlike most children, Akari was born with her power. This bewildered her parents, who have never had magical powers before. In her first year of being born, her parents had to deal with extreme bursts of light, electricity, and fire from the child. When Akari turned one, they turned to the Boar Sin, Merlin for help.
Merlin agreed to take the child and observe her to figure out the cause of her magical power. For four years, Merlin observed Akari and came to a terrifying conclusion around Akari's fifth birthday; her power was growing each year as she aged and would soon grow to the point of Akari being unable to handle it and being torn apart.
Her parents begged the Boar sin to do something, to save her, and so Merlin dove even deeper in to do so. Eventually, she was able to find two saving graces that combined into one, would solve Akari's issues.
With her parents permission, Merlin made a magical mark on the child's side. This mark would dull Akari's power until age ten and would also stop it from doubling naturally each year. The mark, however, served another purpose; it made Akari "immortal" or, to be precise, unable to age. She would stop growing and aging at age 18, which would also prevent her power from doubling in case the mark ever did disappear.
Merlin did speculate that perhaps when Akari was older, she could control the power without the mark. However, her parents refused to test this theory, especially after what the mage had told them earlier.
Merlin disappeared soon after. When Akari was ten, her power did reawaken and boy, was it painful. It felt as though her entire body was being ripped apart and she spent an entire day discharging light from her body. Akari's parents were furious, as they believed Merlin had lied, and urged Akari to become a Holy Knight to kill the witch. For the next seven years, Akari honed her power and traveled up the ranks.
The first time she ever used her Released Form was during the demons attack on her hometown. The mark disappeared from her hip and reappeared, glowing white, on her forehead. Her Released Form is nothing different aside from that, except the magic that had been dulled inside of her returns. She passed out for three days after with a high fever.
Occupation; Holy Knight
Rank; Sapphire
Affiliation; Liones

Smut
____

Smut?; Yes
Top or Bottom; Switch
Turn On's;
-exploring her partner's body
-nibbling/sucking/biting
-phrases such as "I love you" and "you're mine"
-being handcuffed
-overstimulation
-teasing (doing the teasing or being teased)
Turn Off's;
-heavy BDSM
-anything with shit/piss
-anything with feet
-dildo's
-threesomes
Crush; Jericho {Main}, Elizabeth or Derriere {Backup}