7: Leilani

OC Category; The Seven Deadly Sins/ Nanatsu no Taizai OC

Name; Leilani

Gender; Female

Age; 130 (in human years; around 11/12)

Species; Dragon/Human hybrid

Looks;
(Human Form)

Name; Leilani•Gender; Female•Age; 130 (in human years; around 11/12)•Species; Dragon/Human hybrid •Looks; (Human Form)

(Dragon Form)

(Stays in dragon form most of the time)•Personality; Leilani is very empathetic, kind, sympathetic, etc

Personality; Leilani is very empathetic, kind, sympathetic, etc.  She began showing amazing empathy at a young age, being able to empathize with even the most twisted people or most tragic backstories. She truly believes nobody is beyond salvation and wants to help as many people as possible. Leilani is very smart and can piece together things from small clues. She is also very calm and doesn't panic in most situations where someone would. As far as anger goes, Leilani can only remember one time in her life when she was truly angry. When her older brother Kira was getting shoved around for being different (being a hybrid), she got so angry that she bit and clawed at the dragonet until he had scratches everywhere and she had to be physically restrained by the elder dragons. Leilani loses herself in rage when angry and does not remember incidents that happen during her rage period. Luckily, it takes a lot for her to get to that point.

Likes;
-helping others
-flying
-talking to her brother
-hanging out with her brother
-clean jokes (aka, not her brothers)
-dancing
-sunsets
-mango's and banana's
-watching over the younger dragonets/kids/eggs

Dislikes;
-having to use her power/abilities
-bullies
-being teased
-having to kill anyone/having to fight anyone
-hurting people
-raspberries
-blackberries
-being alone
-being overshadowed by her brother

Power/Abilities; Leilani uses Aerokinesis, meaning she can manipulate and control air and the wind.
~she can create mini tornadoes and the biggest thing she can create is a small hurricane
~Leilani can summon strong gusts of wind from anywhere and ride on them, giving her enhanced speed.
~she can create blades/spheres of compressed wind to fire at enemies

Sexuality; Questioning (Bisexual)

Crush; N/A

Backstory; Leilani and Kira's parents were a strange couple. Their mother was a beautiful silver dragon named SoulSinger and their father was a human named Zachary. Their mother was able to switch from human to dragon thanks to a potion made by a local witch, so that is how she became pregnant with them. Like dragons, they hatched from eggs and were born in their dragon form. Unlike other dragons, they could speak the human language {other dragons could not} and had human forms. Shortly after Leilani hatched, their parents decided they did not want them and ran away together. Because her parents were not around to guide and protect her, Kira stepped in to do it for them.
Unlike all the dragons in her village, Leilani hated fighting. Her only other option was to have a child and have it fight in her place {similar to Giants} but she did not want that either. So she was told to leave the village at human age 7. However, Kira refused to let her leave ("if my little sister leaves, I will as well!"). Since Kira was the best fighter the tribe had produced in years and they did not want to lose him, she was allowed to stay.
As her older brother grew stronger and stronger, Leilani became lesser and lesser known. One thing she hated was always being referred to as "Kira's younger sister" or "Little sibling of Kira". With this and being overlooked, she began to develop mixed feelings for her brother, even though she knew it wasn't his fault. Kira would constantly ask her to come watch him battle or come watch him fight and even though she hated it, she went so he'd have some support.
When Leilani was around 11/12, Kira asked her to come watch their tribe battle with a nearby tribe. She agreed and the two split at the battlefield. While Leilani watched from a hill, away from the battle, she was snuck up on and attacked by her very own tribe leader. The tribe leader said that if she wouldn't mate, wouldn't fight, and couldn't leave, them there was no use for her. So the tribe leader killed Leilani by decapitating her.
Unlike most spirits, Leilani didn't go to the Necropolis. It is unclear why but she stays in the human world. Only the people she wants to see her can see her.

Weapon?; no

Smut?; NO

Cursing; yes

Have you read the manga?; yes

Weaknesses;
~she is weak to electric type attacks
~she doesn't know how to swim
~if she is revived, her neck is extremely sensitive for oBVIOUS REASONS

Anything else?;
~wants her brother to look for their parents but is too afraid to ask him