The Book

As I walked into the library, I wondered what my sister was doing right now. My older sister Amber was in her first year of High School, I could only imagine what it's like.

"Good morning Allison," The Librarian said.

"Morning Mrs. Landon," I responded casually and began looking for a book to read for my history project.

I strode into the nonfiction section, looking for a book about history. I looked oddly at a book titled "A Dragon Tamer" "what's this doing in the nonfiction section?" I asked.

"Oh that one? That just came in today, I must've put it on the wrong shelf," Mrs. Landon said.

"Huh," I decided to open it anyways. I turned to the first page, wondering if it'll be a good book. Suddenly time appears to stop in the library, Mrs. Landon freezes in place, a book that is about to fall off the shelf freezes too, everything appears to freeze in time around me, complete and utter silence.

"What's going on?!?" I shouted, hoping someone would hear me, but I fear the worst, I fear that everyone and everything on earth is frozen except for me.

Suddenly the book begins to sparkle and a glowing message begins to appear on the page, the message says "The time has come for your destiny to be revealed, check in your locker for something that will surely help you along your way." I stared at it in wonder. Destiny? Help me along? What the heck is going on???