Chapter 3: Rixton and Study Sessions

Hi. The previous chapter was chapter 2 (obviously). This chapter is pretty long, just for you.

On with the chapter!

######################

As I got home I called Brandon. After a few rings,he picked up. "Hello?" he answered breathlessly. 

Breathlessly.

Was he making out with someone? He wouldn't do that to me.

Without thinking, I blurted out, "Why do you sound like that?" He replied after a moment of silence. "Coach made me do more laps after practice. I just finished." "OK. We still on for the tutoring session tonight?" I asked him. Brandon is failing anything related to Science, so his teachers made me responsible for bringing his grades up. They must hate me, because he is untutorable. "Sure. I'll be there in ten." he said. I said my goodbye and hung up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was a knock on my door ten minutes after the phone call. I opened the door to see Brandon. Right on time. That's new. "Hey." he said leaning on the pillar on my verandah. I smiled. "Come on in." He sat on my couch and asked, "What's today's topic?" "Chemistry." I replied taking my books from my bag. Before I could begin to try to tutor Brandon, I received a text from Tyler.

'can u pick me up? pleease'

I replied with 'calm down, I'll be there in 10'. "I have to go pick up Tyler. I'll be back in a few. And no, you can't play my COD." He quickly closed his mouth. "See you in a bit!" I shouted walking towards my car. Getting in the car, I looked in through the window and saw Brandon texting on his phone. I shook my head as I backed out of the driveway. That boy!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Arriving at the school entrance,  I beckoned to Tyler, who was sitting on a bench near the main hall. When he saw me, he got up and bolted for the car. I chuckled as he jumped into my mustang. "What's up with you?" I questioned as I cruised down the street. "Nothing new. I watched Brandy flirt with Jay on the field.  It was disgusting."

I shuddered. We sat in silence that soon became awkward for both of us. To break the silsnce, I turned on the radio to hear Me and My Broken Heart by Rixton. I grinned before belting out the lyrics.

All I need is a little love in my life

All I need is a little love in the dark

A little but I'm hoping it might kickstart

Me and my broken heart

Fortunately, the song as I parked my car. I had dropped Tyler off at his house down the street, so I was alone. I unlocked my door and expected to see a stack of books and Brandon on the couch. Brandon was missing. I didn't question his disappearance. I figured he probably went to the bathroom, so I went to the fridge and poured myself a glass of water.Walkking back to the couch, I stopped to hear wierd noises coming from upstairs. I decided to investigate,  so I walked up the stairs and followed the wierd noises to... my bedroom? I opened the bedroom door to see something that shocked me to my core.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Honestly don't know why I did that. Whose P.O.V. do you want me to do next? I will try to have the next chapter up in a few days. Please do not hurt me.

PLEASE VOTE,  COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

-alithegranny123