Chapter 7: OMGs and Backstories

Brandy's P.O.V.

"How does it feel to be cheated on, O'Conner? " I inquired. "Eff off, Brandy," she retorted halfheartedly. I felt offended. How dare she? I thought. Glaring at her, I screeched, "You bitch! How dare you sa-" She held up her hand, effectively cutting me off.

"Enough," she muttered. "I am sick and tired of the shit you say. Your voice sounds like the yelp of a dying Chihuahua, yet you talk so much. You constantly degrade and bully everyone here, unless they are 'sexy', as you call it. You become a booty call for them. The sound of your seven-inch heels clicking against floors annoys me to no end. Your presence alone pisses me off."

I began to retort, but she continued. "You believe you're the best thing since the creation of boats, but you're not  even half as important. You constantly toy with me, just to piss me off. Wasn't stealing my boyfriend enough?" Her voice rose with each word. I'll admit her speech dented my ego a bit.

To save what pride I had left, I scoffed and walked to the nearest janitor's closet to make a phone call to last week. I think his name was Daniel.

----------------$----

Once I was finished, I checked my phone for any possible candidates to be my boyfriend for next week. I scrolled through my contacts and selected a boy named Evan. This is gonna be good.

Avery's P.O.V

After I finished my rant, Brandy scoffed and stomped down the hallway. After she turned the corner everyone who had seen the exchange ran up to me and cheered.

I didn't think I would attract such a crowd...

Blushing, I gave them a small grin and walked to the school doors as fast as I could. I was not staying here any longer.

-------------------

Strolling into the town mall, I tried to relax. I just put my nemesis in her place. In front of the entire history group. And left her speechless.

Well shit.

I'll admit I felt pretty good about it, but for some strange reason, she didn't become a turkey and I'm a little scared of what she may planning. She did something like this to a girl when we were in tenth grade, after the girl called her out for cheating on her best friend with the captain of the football team. The next day, the girl's nudes (no idea how Brandy got them and I honestly don't want to know) were all over campus. She got suspended for a week and when she came back, she was the laughingstock of the school. She transferred to another school that week.

My feet led me to the food court. Maybe food could help me take my mind off things. I ordered a plate of kung pao chicken and found a seat. My phone buzzed, effectively interrupting my unladylike eating. When I checked the message, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. It read,

Meet me in the coffee shop. - Tyler

********************

Please don't kill me for not updating. I got stage 4 writer's block. The good news is that I plan on binge writing and updating before Monday, when my mom plans on taking my phone and having me study for two hours. I will have almost no connection to the outside world. 

I wanna cry.

Vote! Comment! Wish me luck!

-ineed-a-life (AJ)