Chapter 4: The Breakup

THIS FIRST SCENE IS FILLED WITH CUSSING. READERS STRONGLY ADVISED.

RECAP-

I opened the bedroom door to see something that shocked me to my core.

---------------------

I stared slack-jawed at Brandy, half naked straddling Brandon on my bed. They broke their make out session to see me. They scrambled to put on their clothes, but not before I got flashed by Brandy, and believe me, it ain't pretty. "You motherfucker." I said to Brandon. "I'm sorry-" "Save your shit for someone who cares, you asshole!" I screamed with a shaky voice.

"I'll deal with you in a bit," I growled at Brandy. "You son of a bitch! Six months of you having 'extra practice', when you were really fucking her!?" He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off. "Get out." I said deadly calm. With each word, I stepped toward him as he backed away from me. "Now," I said through gritted teeth. By now we were downstairs.

I turned to Brandy. "You don't deserve my time." She looked offended. "I'm not surprised. He cheats with the free-for-all whore." I said with disgust. Brandon had the nerve to say something. "It's not what you think! Brandy's my... cousin," I faced him, fury flowing through my veins. "Oh really? Then why were you making out with your 'cousin' on my bed? In my room? In my HOUSE!?!"

Suddenly the floor became the most interesting thing in the room. "Finally! Something gets through your head, Dipshit," I said. "Now, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" Tears were practically rushing down my face by now. "I didn't mean to-" I cut him off. "Stop fucking apologizing! I don't want any pity from anyone and I certainly don't want your fucking apology! GO!"

"I'm sorry for this," he said to me while walking towards the door. On his way out, he grabbed on to Brandy's wrist and pulled her out the door. They got into his truck and left. As they drove down the street, reality struck me.

He cheated on me.

A shock wave of pain ran through my heart and I fell to my knees, sobbing uncontrollably. By the time I finally ran out of tears, the sun was setting. I stumbled to the bathroom and examined my reflection. I gasped in horror.

My mascara made trails along the length of my face. My nose was red and inflamed and my eyes were red and puffy. I splashed cold water on my face and ran to the key rack by the door. I needed some comfort, and only one person can help me right now.

Tyler.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I parked in Tyler's driveway and walked to his front door. I knocked on his door. He opened the door and began to greet me. "Hey-" His eyes widened at my state. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me inside.

"What happened, Avery?" he questioned. "Brandon... ch-" was all I got out before I broke down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

////////////////////////

This chapter ends like this because the next chapter needs the next scene.

As usual...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-alithegranny123