Chapter 5: Cuddles and Unexpected Sleepovers

Hi.

RECAP:

"Brandon... ch-" was all I got out before I broke down.

///////@@@///////

Tyler rubbed small circles into my back as I cried in his arms. "It's okay," he cooed in my ear. By now, we sat on the couch, cuddled together. He held me close as I cried myself out. When I finally stopped crying, he looked down at me. "Are you able to tell me what's wrong now?" I nodded and told him everything.

Tyler's P.O.V.

"That son of a bitch," I said when she was finished. "I'm fine." she said. "It's just that... He was my first kiss, first love, first boyfriend. And he broke my heart." Avery sniffled a bit, but wore a look of determination as she continued, "He may have hurt me, but he can't break me."

Why the hell did Brandon cheat? Avery's a beautiful girl. She's friendly, kind, and she doesn't deserve this.

"I'm going to kill him," I deadpanned. "Tyler, don't," Avery said. "Drop it. I'm just here for a cuddle and ice cream." I chuckled as I got up and grabbed the cookie dough ice cream. Avery believes I have the best ice cream in the world.

I handed the ice cream to her and sat down. She snuggled up to me and turned on the television. We began watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reruns, occasionally laughing at their antics.

After about two hours of t.v, Avery fell asleep. Trying not to wake her, I turned off the t.v and leaned back against the headrest. I began to think. I knew Brandon was a bad dude. I tried to warn Avery six months ago, when he first asked her out.

^^^^^^^Flashback^^^^^^^

Andy and I were leaving our Health class and saw Avery running towards us. "Whoa! Slow down before you hurt yourself." Andy said. "Why are you running?" I questioned. Avery began squealing. Very loudly.

"Hey! Don't make me hearing impaired." I said before inquiring, "What's got you so happy?"  Avery screamed, "Brandon asked me out! We're going out this Friday." "Avery, don't do it. He's played so many other girls. We don't want you to become one of them."  Andy tried to reason. "No! He's changed. I'm going on a date with him whether you like it or not."  Avery said, being stubborn.

"Avery, we don't want you to get hurt. We strongly suggest that-"  "I'm going on a date with him, and that is final!"  Andy and I mumbled our 'fine's and went to her car.

~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~

I told her it wouldn't work out. A relationship with Brandon never does, unless you're his late night booty call. What kind of sadistic bastard does that to innocent girls? My eyelids began to droop, so I covered Avery with a sheet and fell asleep.

-------------------------

Hi. Sorry for not updating in so long. Here are my reasons.

1. Exams.

2. Writer's block.

And my most recent, Teen Wolf. :) (I haven't watched seasons 1, 2 or 3 yet, but I'm going to try this summer.)

I am on summer break as of today, so expect more regular updates.

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

-alithegranny123