Chapter Seven

May 2nd, 2015

"Is he a beast in the sheets?"

"I think you mean 'freak in the sheets', but no, we didn't do that," I said to Calum. We were sitting on the swings at the park, waiting for the arrival of Lucas who always managed to be semi-late to everything, as Cal put it. But besides that, we didn't know what we were going to do, so it didn't really matter if he showed up or not.

"You two obviously did more than just talking- so spill," he raised his eyebrow. I took a deep breath, feeling my nostrils flare a little bit, just because I was honestly annoyed.

"Do I really have to-"

"Calum you're on my swing," a voice said from behind us. I turned my head and smiled. Luke stood here in all black like usual, but a small smirk had found its way to his lips. "Move your butt."

"Fine," the boy beside me grunted and moved to the other side, letting Luke sit down.

"What were we talking about?" he asked, kicking off his legs so he could swing back and forth.

"Just how you and Paige had sex," answered Cal. The blonde looked to me, astounded, then back to his friend.

"What?"

"You two have to fess up that something other than just talking happened yesterday."

"What if we don't fess up?" Luke folded his arms, then sent me a wink, causing me to blush.

"Then I'll know something obviously happened," Calum rolled his eyes.

"Why do you want to know so bad? Do you want us to explain in full detail how us having sex went? If we had it or not? Which we didn't."

"You didn't have sex?"

"No!" Both Luke and I shouted at the same time.

"Then tell me this. Is everything okay between you two?" My best friend was a nosy-ass motherfucker.

"I sure hope so," breathed Luke as he looked at me again. Softly, I smiled and gave him a slight nod to get the message to him. He was here, and I missed him, everything needed to be okay.

"So, when are you starting college here, Luke?"

Without looking at his friend, Luke answered, "Around August I think."

Calum nodded, then looked at his phone that was laying on his lap. "Paige do you have anymore classes today?"

"Do you have anymore questions to ask?" I snickered, so did Luke. "No to the classes; you?"

"I have one at 5. I guess I'll go. No sex on the park bench, there are kids in this neighbourhood." With that, he left after we said our goodbyes, and Luke's head snapped in my direction.

"Let's have sex on the park bench. We can do it really fast without someone catching us." I scoffed and slid my butt off of the plastic swing. "Are we going to?"

"No," I rolled my eyes. "Let's rule the play castle together!" I insisted, grabbing his hand to stand him up. Our hands remained together as we walked, but he pulled me a lot closer to playfully push me. "You wienie!"

"What kind of insult is that?" gasped! Luke. "I know you have better insults than that!"

"Butt-fucker," I smirked.

"Oh, you're cute." His lips pressed together in a thin line, except he couldn't help but laugh at my stupid insult for him. "I do not fuck butts."

"You keep telling yourself that." I let go of his hand so I could climb up the small ladder, but before I reached the top, I felt his hand on my rear end. "Okay, you're a butt toucher."