Prologue

You think you go to a normal High School but you really don't. You think you live in a normal city but you really don't either.

Your school is located in a small part of town called Sai. The population is low and not many people live there.

You go to a High School called Sai Academy.

You sit next to Taehyung. The biggest nerd in your school. He hangs out with all the other nerds and you think he's just a smart ass. He answers all the questions in class and annoys the crap out of you. However he was actually the nicest person you would ever meet but you didn't know that.

Due to your small population in the small town you lived in, Your High School Had a End of the year event called Send Off. All Teachers knew about send off, Parents too. The students didn't. You had only heard about Send Off but you didn't know what it was. The other students didn't know either but you didn't care, no one did. Well that's what you thought.

Send Off is Arranged High School Marriage.

Teachers put all the seniors (Last year of high school students. Which is you. Your a senior) they put the names of all the girl seniors in a box and put all the names of all the boy seniors in another box. All seniors would gather in the auditorium and you would witness girls and boys being picked at random for Send Off (Arranged marriage ceremony)

However you didn't witness this yet. It's a week before send off and that is where your story begins.

----------------

"Your Late Again!" Barked Mrs. Sen.

You rushed into the classroom while catching your breath.

"Sorry. It won't happen again ma'am" You said walking to your desk.

You set your book bag by Taehyung's feet and pulled your chair out to sit on it. As you sat on it Taehyung took out his notebook placing it on his desk.

You rolled your eyes at the sight of him. You've been sitting next to him since the beginning of the year and you've wanted to switch seats since.

You unzipped your book bag and pulled out your notebook and a pencil.

You really didn't know why you hated Taehyung's presence. Maybe because he was a nerd. You really didn't know, you just thought he was some weirdo that doesn't belong here.

"Ok class, Today you won't be needing your notebooks. You will only need a pencil today."

You placed your notebook on the side of your desk and ignored it.

Then you felt someone poke your shoulder.

"Y/N"

You heard Jungkook's soft voice.

You turned around to see Jungkook sitting behind you.

"Y/N you should come to Jimin's house party tonight. It's going to be fun!" he whispered.

You nodded. You wanted to go to that house party. You wanted to see Jimin at the party, especially since you had a crush on him. You've known him since 3rd grade and he never really seemed to pay attention to you but you still really liked him and wanted him to be yours.

Mrs. Sen began handing out a packet.

Mrs.Sen tossed you a packet.

"Send Off opportunities" you read out loud to your self.

That was only the cover page. Your turned to the next page and saw a small list of careers.

Your name was on the top left corner.