Ch.2/Saved

Zzzt Zzzt

You groaned as you felt your phone Vibrating in your pocket.

You rubbed your eyes and slid your hand down to your pocket, pulling out your cell phone.

[You have 25 missed calls and 70 text messages]

You scrolled down your messages.

[Jisoo: What happened Y/N?! Are you Ok?]

[Nayeon: Y/N. I'm sorry. Jungkook told me what happened. Please call me.]

[Rosé: Please Rest. You must be feeling so sad. Call me when you feel better.]

[Sana: Call me if you need anything
Y/N! I heard everything! Don't worry Jimin is not worth it anyways.]

[Jungkook: Y/N I let all your friends know what happened. Namjoon told me what you had seen. I'm so sorry, you shouldn't​ feel this way. Call me ok?]

You scrolled down to see more text messages from your friends and Missed calls.

Your phone began to ring in your hand.

You looked at the caller ID.

Jungkook It said.

You ignored his call and you didn't respond to any messages.

You had to work today.

Luckily it was saturday.

You only had a Job not a career like it send on the packet at school.

Kids can work at whatever age they liked but to have a career you had to do some sort of studying at least.

You didn't have to study for your job.

You worked at a cute kawaii bakery down the street called "Bunny Bakery".

Your uniform was just a cute pink apron and you had to wear bunny ears to keep the spirit of bunny bakery.

You really had no option.

Your mother didn't work so you were the one who had to pay off everything.

The lights, water, food, clothes, furniture those were the things you had to pay for.

All your mother really paid for was beer.

-

"Good Morning Y/N! Today your in the back washing dishes. Sorry, Mia isn't here for her shift today so your going to have to fill in."

You sighed as you walked into the back of the bakery.

You unzipped the guys jacket.

You were still wearing it of course.

You placed it on a hanger near the managers office and threw on your pink apron. 

Ugh Mia left me dishes from last night. She's so lazy.  You thought. 

You started washing the dishes. 

As for the bakery, it's a large bakery. There was a lot of room for the customers, and the Bunny Bakery was quite popular. 

They had cute pastries and desserts as well. 

They also sold warm drinks to go with your dessert. 

Last week they had a meeting and they debated on adding different desserts like chocolate apples and they were also debating on making a breakfast menu.