Ch.10/The Stars.

"Sometimes in life you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't  stop. Someone who makes you believe there is good in the world. Someone who convinces you there is an unlocked door for you waiting for you to open it. When your down and the world feels dark and empty, your friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your friend gets through the hard times, sad times and confused times. If you lose your way , your friend guides you. But is there a such thing as loving your friend too much? Every time you see them smile, you smile. And even when your friend does the simplest things you find it cute. And every time you take a glance at them you suddenly feel something, your heart beats faster than usual, your hands get sweaty and your voice begins to get shaky."  

-

"Good morning." 

"Good morning Y/N" 

You smiled at Taehyung .

You had finished your breakfast and you were now in your room admiring the bouquet of flowers Taehyung had gave you. 

You got the scent of fresh roses. 

You admired the bright red color. 

You placed your fingertips onto the soft flower petals, gently petting it. 

You glanced up for a minute seeing Taehyung next to your bedroom door watching you. 

"I see you like the bouquet I got for you." he said with a smile. 

You giggled. 

"I really do like them." you said. 

Taehyung stepped closer to you and soon enough he was right next to you. 

He gazed down at you before speaking. 

"Later tonight..." he said softly with his broad voice. 

"I want to take you some place, just the two of us." 

"Just the two of us?" you repeated. 

He chuckled and walked back to the door. 

"I'll see you at 9pm" .

You starred at yourself. 

It's almost 9pm. What should I wear?

You starred at your options and decided on a white turtle neck with a beige jacket and jeans. 

You didn't want to dress lazy or be to dressed up, so you decided on something casual.

As you fluffed up your hair a little, you reached for your phone and put it in your purse

You saw the time was now 9pm and wondered what Taehyung meant by 'someplace'.