Ch.9/The Box.

"Taehyung what happened last night?" 

Taehyung slowly stopped chewing on his breakfast and starred at you from across the kitchen table. 

The room grew silent and both of you sat in awkwardness waiting for something to happen. 

You could hear Taehyung slowly begin to chew onto his breakfast again. 

He swallowed slowly as you heard the food falling down his throat.

He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. 

He began fidgeting with the fork in his hand.

"Nothing happened Y/N." he said softly. 

You squinted your eyes at him. 

"Tae-" 

His phone began to ring. 

He let out a sigh of relief before answering the call. 

You stood up and walked to the sink to wash the plate you had just eaten off of. 

You complained to yourself how cold the water was as you placed the plate onto the dish rack. 

You heard Taehyung hang up the call and place his phone onto the kitchen table. 

You opened the fridge slightly and saw there wasn't enough produce to make another meal. 

"Taehyung, I'm going to go to the market. Were running out of produce." 

He smiled as a sign as him saying ok and you walked up stairs to get dressed and head out to the market. 

-

Taehyung POV

I starred at the  desk that was in  Y/N's room. 

Aish! That doesn't look good there!

I adjusted the bouquet of flowers I had gotten for her.

Y/N had ran to the market,  It had given me enough time to call the flower shop down the street to deliver them to me. 

I starred at the bouquet in my hands. 

Aish! Where can I put them?

I remembered I had seen an old flower vase in the backyard of our new home. 

I gently set the bouquet on the desk and ran to the backyard. 

As I slid open the glass door a rush of cold air hit me. 

I gritted my teeth at the cold air, I rushed outside to reach for the vase. 

As I felt the heavy clay vase in my hand I walked back inside and gently shut the glass door. 

I rushed the vase to the sink to give it a quick rinse.

I used my finger nails to scrape the access dirt that was stuck onto the vase.

 As I harshly kept scrapping it with my fingernails, I realized that I was not scrapping off dirt but the paint on the vase. 

I quickly shut the water off and dried the vase with a paper towel. 

Agh! Some of the paint scrapped off! 

I starred at the vase in my hands, The vase was a light blue and I did not have any paint available with me that was the same color. 

I did not scrape too much paint off but it still bothered me that I couldn't fix it. 

I walked back to Y/N's room.