Once A Whore, Always A Whore

First chapter guys! Hope you like it! (:

As I enter the cafeteria, a jock walking past me slaps my ass saying, "See you at the party tonight!"

Even though it pains me to do so, I turn around and wink while forcing out a flirty smile.

Is that all I am to them? A good time? Am I really just worth what's between my legs? Clearly that was the case, and it was nobody's fault but my own.

I chose this didn't I?

No. I didn't, but losing my virginity at the age of 15 does kinda label me a whore, doesn't it? I was so drunk I didn't even know what happened until I spotted the blood on the sheets the next morning. Full of fear and shock I swore to never have sex with anybody until I knew I loved them. But after a while, guys started trying to get me in bed, and wouldn't take no for an answer, so what was the point? I just gave them what they wanted and got labelled as the "school whore"- the girl who would open her legs for anyone.

Erasing these downcast thoughts from head, I head to my lunch table, also known as the popular's table.

Cliché right? But it is what it is.

This table group consisted of a bunch of arrogant bitches who only stayed together for the sake of their reputation. That was part of my reason why I stayed, but it was mostly because these were the only people who accepted me, well kinda.

Sitting down on the table, I was pleasantly greeted by Ryland saying, "oh look, the whore has arrived," in a condescending tone.

Ryland is the sassy gay boy who can't even have a normal conversation with someone without adding in a couple of insults, and then later acts as if it was a joke but we all know it wasn't. He's also known for sleeping around, and gets all the guys-well the gay guys, mainly because of his looks.

Flashing him a tight smile I respond by saying, " oh please, don't act as if you are a pure little virgin Mr. I Like It In The Ass."

We have a little stare off before he turned his head to make more snarky comments about the rest of here.

Surprised? Thought we all got along since we had so much in common? Well we don't. Bitches don't really get along. All we do is make bitchy comments about each other and then laugh like we didn't mean it when we all know we did.

Sana turns around to face me, her bright red hijab contrasting with her olive skin tone and says, "are you going to the party tonight?" She asks with a slight edge to her tone.

Sana is the only Muslim in our fucked up squad. She's one of the most gorgeous girls in Mason Almony High School. She doesn't sleep around as it is prohibited in her religion but that doesn't stop her from being a bitch anyways.

Ugh, why can't there be a fucking decent person on this table.

But before I could reply, Amber the bitch had to beat me to it with her smart ass comment. "Obviously she's going to the party! Do you really think she's gonna miss a chance to get drunk and have sex with everyone?"

Ouch.

Amber is one of the school's most popular cheerleader with soft caramel skin and lips that Kylie Jenner would be jealous off. She's bisexual, and is known for being a mouthy bitch.

Rolling my eyes, I clap back saying, "Yeah just like you didn't miss the chance to suck off Mr. Rodriguez to pass English," while the rest of the table laughed in response.

Amber scoffed in reply before going back to making out with Alissa, her on and off girlfriend of 2 years.

I started eating my lunch which consisted off a chicken burger and a salad, when I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"Hey, want to come over after school?" I hear Aidan, my fuck buddy whisper in my ear.

Losing my appetite, I put down my burger and turn around to face him. He had Celeste coloured eyes paired with pink lips that I enjoyed kissing, but only back when I was in love with him.

Smirking, I leaned closer until our lips were almost touching and whisper, "I'll meet you at the party," and give him a quick kiss before standing up and getting ready to go to class.

As I walked through the crowded hallways I made a quick stop on my way to the bathroom. In there I looked I at the stalls where my name lied, surrounded by words like slut, whore, bitch, etc.

Turning around, I stared at myself in the mirror. I knew I was pretty, that was the main reason why everyone wanted to sleep with me. But I wish I was more than that.

All I am is an object, no matter how hard I try to show people that I'm worth more than sex, no one will care because I'm a whore.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek but quickly wipe it away and force a smile on my face and exit the bathroom.

Once a whore always a whore.

Did you enjoy the chapter? Comment what you think.