She's Like A Leech

As soon as class finishes, I quickly grab my shit and leave.

Just when I think we are getting somewhere, reality hits me in the fucking face.

Obviously this would happen. Ugh I'm just mad at myself for getting my hopes up.

I enter the nasty school bathroom, girls were crowded inside but as soon as I stepped in and they took a look at my pissed face, they ran like the little bitches they are.

Pussies.

I walk over there the dirty mirrors and just stare.

Don't worry, I'm not going to have a mental breakdown.

Just as I about to take down the two buns in my hair that I thought were pretty cute, somebody walks in.

Oh shit, it's her.

Erica fucking James.

She walks over to the mirror next to me and starts to reapply her lipstick.

I ignore her and leave my hair the way it is.

I go over to wash my hands because I feel dirty and suddenly I hear her speak.

"So, why do you like Xavier?"

My head snaps, like literally I think I broke my neck.

What the fuck.

I look at her with surprise and she just raises her eyebrows.

"Oh please, you make shit too obvious. Just be glad that boys are too oblivious to notice anything."

I stay quiet, I mean what the fuck was I even to say to that?

I finish washing my hands and go over to dry them, clearly hinting I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU BITCH.

But obviously, she didn't get the hint.

"Listen, I may have come across as a bitch, but I'm not."

I scoff, "yeah okay, and I'm Beyoncé."

"Look, I really thought you were a bitch who was using Xavier for sex but I was wrong," she purses her lips and continues. "You're just a little girl whose lost and confused and is need of help."

I let out a humourless laugh, "Yeah, I'm just a 'lost, broken little girl' in need of your help. As if."

I'm finished drying my hands so I am just about to leave when she grabs my arm.

What the fuck, she's like a leech.

"Okay I'm sorry. I was in the wrong and I judged you too quick. I don't want us to be enemies."

She lets go and faces me, "plus, I have a boyfriend so don't worry about me stealing your man, whose also not your man."

Damn.

I like her now.

I smile at that, "well shit you got me figured out. Shouldn't have been a bitch and I would have spilled everything right this fucking second"

"Hey! I knew you were a bitch so I had to also be a bitch!"

"That doesn't make any sense but okay," I laugh.

She snaps her fingers and I immediately know she is doing the Amber and laugh.

Maybe she isn't so bad after all...

We agree to be friends because we realize we are civilized hoes and leave the bathroom like a perfect duet.

She lectures me on not judging people as we walk to my locker where Sana is making Ryland tie up her shoelaces.