I'm Tired, Please Leave Me Alone

The weekend was taking too long to come.

The day after my encounter with Xavier, we didn't talk a lot. We said occasional hi's during class because we were forced to sit together. He wasn't the smooth mofo I met at the pizza shop. He just talked about the assignment. He gave out small smiles and made no jokes, no nothing.

Which is why I was in a bad mood.

Also the fact that amber was back with her girlfriend and they kept making out. And when they weren't, Amber wouldn't shut her trap. She kept yapping and I wanted to rip out her vocal cords.

Sana and Ryland were acting like there was a pole up their asses. Not in a bitchy way. Well kinda in a bitchy way. They were ignoring Amber which was completely normal but something was going on between them, like they seemed more closer and comfortable with each other. I had to confront them. Just not now because I was being a bitch myself.

To top it all off, the ball was coming closer, meaning a date with Chris was really near. Just thinking about it made my head hurt.

Also Aiden was being really clingy. I was exhausted from shopping for 'the perfect dress' for my 'date' with Chris and he kept insisting we have sex.

All I wanted was to go sleep and never wake up to deal with my stupid problems.

My parents decided to come back home only to give me lectures on how to act like the 'lady they raised me to be'. I had fittings to go to for god knows what, since I had already bought my dress. I was criticized on every move I made, which was my parent's favourite thing to do.

By the end of the week, I was left mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted. That's what happened every time they came back.

At least, the weekend is close so Xavier and I will finally be together again.

Sitting in my Food and Nutrition's class, I realized I should've just skipped since I wasn't paying attention anyways.

And before you assume it's Xavier, it's not because Xavier was sitting next to me, and I was too tired to swoon over him today. And the teacher's slow voice didn't help my case so I slowly welcomed sleep with open arms.

I was lightly shaken awake. No, leave me alone. "Isabelle". No, go away. "Wake up." Who the fuck is trying to wake me. Can't they get the hint. I'm trying to sleep. Please Exit.

"I'm tired, please let me sleep," I croaked out.

"Class is about to end in two minutes! So get your cute ass up," Cute ass? Who thinks my ass is cute? 

"What," I snapped as I sat up straight.

I was greeted with the sight of Xavier's cute dimple smile.

Suddenly, all trace of sleep vanished. Just kidding. Covering my mouth so I wouldn't look like a panda with 6 chins while yawning.

"What," I snapped again when I saw him staring at me.

"Nothing," his smiled widened and he just shook his head and picked up his bag and headed towards the door.

WHAT!?

Why is he smiling? Why does he look soo good? Do I have drool on my face? Did I talk in my sleep? Did I confess my love for him in my dream? What? WHAT?

I checked my reflection on my phone. There was no drool. Then what was it? I was going to go crazy over this. Thanks a lot Xavier.

I headed for the door but the teacher stopped. I still didn't know her name.

"Dear, please don't sleep in my class. I will cut 5% off if you do it again," she says.

Bitch.

I hate you.

Go retire.

"Sure," was I could say to that crusty bitch.

***
Sorry for the short chapter! Next update will be in a few days as usual, don't forget to vote :)