One Eternity Later...

Isabelle's dress ⬆️ I'm literally so sorry for the shitty quality, iCloud's being a real bitch 😒
***
I was peacefully sleeping when my phone rang.

And it kept ringing.

I wanted to throw my phone out the window but I came to my senses and apologized to my phone for thinking such an evil thought. I'm telling you I'm not a morning person. I do some weird ass shit until I come to my senses.

I blindly press decline and go back to sleep. But this person was persistent.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"Whe-Fix you're tone Isabelle. I will not be spoken to in this manner ever again or I will have your father come over to teach you a lesson or two. Do you understand? Also why haven't you been answering my calls? Must I remind you, I don't have time for your childish antics"

Dear readers, I once again present you: mother dearest.

"Have you gotten everything needed for the ball tonight? You also need to get a hair appointment. It's a mess. And remember to shower. You do realize Christopher will be picking you up tonight? And you will not make him wait. I will be very angry if I find out you made him upset as I will not have your disrespectful attitude ruin our deal with the Dykers."

Shut up. Let me sleep.

"Isabelle you will be on your best behaviour around Christopher. Also I have left a guest list in the invitation envelope as you will be meeting with most of them. And-Isabelle are you listening to me?!"

"Yes mother."

"Good because this has to be perfect."

She continued on for an hour, when she finally had to cut the call due to a meeting. Good luck to the people at the meeting but bless you for getting this bitch off the line.

Chris was supposed to pick me up at 6:30. Thanks to my mom, I had that drilled in my head because she must have repeated that at least twenty times.

It was really bad that he was picking me up because he was probably going to try something before the party. I will make it my mission to be ready and stand outside the house so he doesn't get a chance to be alone with me.

Ugh now I have to get ready.

Fuck my life.

I drag my fat ass out of bed to shower before attending my many appointments.

In the shower, I performed as usual as if I was Beyoncé and then proceeded to try my best to brush out my thick hair.

"Fuck." I broke my comb trying to brush my the tangles. Guess my mom was right, it's a mess. I'm a mess.

Moving on, I try to eat something but can only seem to force down a granola bar.

I sit down for awhile scrolling through Instagram, and all that my feed seems to consist of is ugly couples making out.

I put my phone down and realize how much of a miserable fuck I am.

You know this could be us Xavier, only if you saw me the way I see you.

The sound of my phone ringing snaps me out of my depressing thoughts, but when I see the text, I only seem to get even more depressed.

It's from my mom, and it says:
Isabelle, your hairstylist for tonight is ready for you. Don't be late. And after that you will attend your nail appointment.

Yay, and I'm ready to die.

I quickly get dressed in a casual t-shirt and pair it with ripped jeans. I complete the outfit with white vans and leave the house to get glammed up.