My Knight In A Black T-shirt

I was brought out of my trance by a boy yelling at me while talking to himself at the same time. 

"What the fuck. Hey can you come back inside you're gonna fall. Hey! Yo! Can you even hear me. Oh fuck. Ok wait there and don't move. Ugh why does this shit always happen to me. Don't move okay? I'm gonna come help you down okay? Fuck are you deaf? HELLLO. Ok just don't move!"

Confused, I slowly turned around and was with shook to the core.

MY BABY XAVIER WAS CLIMBING OUT THE WINDOW TO HELP ME WHAT IS HAPPENING. HE WAS MY KNIGHT IN A BLACK T-SHIRT!!

Act cool
Act cool
Act cool

"Wait did you really think I was going to jump off. Well you were wrong. Never judge a book by it's cover," I say imitating the famous vine.

Fuckk. That was the lamest shit that ever came out of my mouth. Oh my god. I was having a silent moment for my shattered dignity. I couldn't even believe I opened my mouth to say that. I wanted to jump off the house and never see anyone ever again. I cou-

"Did you really just say that?" He asks as  bursts out laughing.

I froze.

Of Course I did. I had tons of useless shit to say all the time but when I actually needed to talk, I suddenly turn speechless. Perfect time to freeze. Great. Amazing.

Not knowing how to answer that, I just joined him and started laughing as well.

After wiping a tear from his cheek, he turns to me and asks, "Are you okay though? Shit I thought you were actually going to jump."

The real answer to that question was yes, maybe, I don't know. But he couldn't know that.

"What? Noo, what reason would I have to want to end my life?" I say defensively. A little too defensively.

"Well how should I know? You were standing by the edge of the fucking roof, what was I to assume", he points out.

"Well, I don't know...maybe I was trying to look down at the drunk guys twerking," I continue saying dumb shit.

"Well I don't think that's a pleasant sight to see," he says with a laugh. "Anyways, you should get back inside. It's kinda chilly out here and I'm assuming your dress isn't doing a lot to help."

Well he does have a point.

As I carefully made my way back to the window, it hit me: I was having a conversation with Xavier. An actual conversation. A normal conversation. And he laughed. Well technically he laughed at me but still. HE THOUGHT I WAS FUNNY.
Stupid, but funny nonetheless.

Continuing to have a mini internal victory dance, I went ahead to climb the window to get inside. And of course I just had to hit my face on the the edge of the window.

"Oww! Fuck this hurts!" I cry out holding my nose which was now bleeding by the way.

Ugh why can't I just be normal.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" Xavier asks in a worried tone, as he helps me get up and begins to examine my face.

I am now.

"Hold your head back for a few minutes while I get some tissues and ice for your nose," he tells me, already making his way down the stairs.

Wow.

I should've broken my nose a long time ago in front of Xavier if I knew this was going to happen.

Forgetting what Xavier told me to do, I look down at my phone and see I received a notification. What is it now?

But before I could find out, blood starts  flowing out of my nose.

Fuck.

I try to lean my head backwards but this only makes it worse cause the blood is now going in my mouth.

Fuck.

Using my hands to stop the bleeding doesn't help as blood starts staining the white carpeted floor beneath me.

"Fuck," I hear someone say and this time, it wasn't me.

"What the fuck Isabelle, I told you to hold your head back!"

Yay, Xavier to the rescue again.

Xavier, quickly tilts my head backwards and starts to clean all the blood on my face.

The pain is so worth it.

After my face is blood free, and my nose is numb from all the ice, it's safe to say I'm okay now, well physically.

"Thanks for that," I say with a sheepish smile on my face.

"No problem, but next time please listen to what I have to say, because you could've seriously gotten hurt."

Okay daddy.

Stop.

"Yeah, that would probably be the smart thing to do." Too bad I'm not smart.

"Anyways, I really have to go now. Thanks again....?" I say trying to sound rushed and clueless when in reality, I even knew his grandma's name.

"It's Xavier S-" He started, but I cut him off before he can finish.

"Well Xavier, you're my knight in a black t-shirt, and you just made my night so much more interesting, but really I should get going," I say in overly sweet voice. "Bye"

I needed to get out of here because if someone caught me with him, heck if they even saw me talking to him, they would assume something is going on. Honestly I wouldn't mind that rumor but it would bring unnecessary attention and glares towards him and I'm sure he didn't sign up for that.

I quickly head to the stairs and turn around to give him one last smile before leaving. He seemed taken aback but he managed to slip one back before I made my way down the stairs and out the door.

I was angry cause I couldn't talk to him longer because some bitch might overhear and start a rumour. I hated this life. But atleast I got to talk Xavier. My dear not-so-real boyfriend.