Get The Hint Already

When I get to the back of the school building, I find Aiden being well typical Aiden.

Leaning against the brick wall with a joint between his lips, he has a girl sucking on his neck while he's groping her ass and tits. All at the same time.

Wow some real talent right there.

When he finally wakes up from his ecstasy and notices me leaning against the bricks with a joint of my own, the first words that escape his mouth are, "wanna join?" Along with his signature fuckboy smirk.

I just roll my eyes and take a seat on the ground, and wait for Aidan to complete his typical morning routine. But when I look over at the live sex show and literally see his hand inside the girl's pants, suddenly the idea of being around Aiden doesn't seem too appealing. I take one last smoke and head inside while I shower myself in perfume to get rid of the smell.

On my way to the cafeteria, I bump into a girl. I knew her, I think her was name Leela. She seemed shy and was quick to apologize to me as if I was going to attack her. Which was somewhat true. She kept fidgeting under my heated glare. She was really beautiful, and I knew she had the brains and the personality because everyone loved her. How could you not? I did too, but I would never admit it.

"Next time, watch where you're going you little shit," I snap because I was jealous of her. She didn't even have to try and she still looked gorgeous, whereas I slathered tons of makeup and still looked like shit.

To be honest, I was naturally rude to people because it would remind me of the things I didn't have. I felt bad saying half the stuff I said but I guess that's just me. I was a bitch.

When I finally reached the cafeteria, I saw my group of "friends" at their typical spot.

As I slid into the bench, the first thing I got was a cold glare from Amber.

Ok, now what's up with this bitch.

"Guys, Alissa and I broke up again," she says with a sigh. Oh so that's what it was.

"Who gives a fuck, it isn't the first time,"  Sana snapped, shutting Amber up.

"Can we seriously not go ten fucking minutes without drama?" Ryland commented annoyed all of a sudden. He was right, but doesn't Ryland live for drama?

"You guys are so inconsiderate! Like i've always been there for your guys! Fuck you, like i'm soo hurt right now ughhhh," Amber whined but it really sounded like a bird screeching. My ears drums were about to burst. Amber should come with a 'listening to her may permanently damage ears' label. 

"Ok bitch, keep saying that and maybe one day you will actually be there for us," Ryland angrily snapped at her and immediately got up and left.

"What's crawled up his ass? Like he is soo totally rude. Ughh forget him anyways....." Amber continued on like nothing was wrong. Is this bitch for real?

I made a mental note to confront Ryland later.

Ignoring Amber's sob story, I turn my attention to my phone where I'm scrolling through instagram and see that Xavier posted.

Fuck yes.

But as soon as I see the post, I wish I hadn't.

He was beaming with a really pretty girl hanging off his arm. They both looked genuinely happy. The background looked like the party where I met him. He captioned it Mr. Steal your girl.

What the actual fuck? Are they dating? Is this what happened after I left? Shit maybe I shouldn't have left so early? WHO IS SHEEE?

I checked to see if he tagged anyone and there were two of them. One on the girl and one on the background.

Stalking mode on

The girl's name was Erica James. Her account was public so I scrolled through her 186 pictures till I finally reached her first ever post. I tried to see if she had a boyfriend and it seemed like she did but I wasn't sure. I really hoped she did, just not Xavier. She seemed to know a lot of people.

"Who's that?" Sana asks leaning over my shoulder to see my phone.

"None of your fucking business," I say shrugging her off.

Sana went back to eating her salad, but not before giving me a knowing look.

Out of all my "friends", Sana would be the first one I would tell anything and Amber would be last but that doesn't mean I trust her with everything.

The rest of the lunch passed with me sulking over Xavier and Amber bitching about her life. I had food and nutrition next. I'm not the biggest fan of cooking but I loved eating if anything. Anyways, it was either this or economics and I'll choose food over that shit any day.

This course was also bearable because my he was in this class. Xavier.

I was actually on time today, which was a surprise for both me and the old lady who taught this course. The past lessons were pretty boring because all that old lady talked about was the difference between simmering and boiling.

Today was important because she was announcing the partner list. I had to show up because we had to do a mini interview with our partner and it was an important part of the project. Some bullshit about learning more about your partner in order to work well together. I was actually so done with dreaming about being paired up with Xavier because no teacher ever did it. So I just quietly sat at the back of the class and rest my head on the desk.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I felt someone lightly shaking me. It was that girl from lunch time. Leela. As soon as she saw my eyes open, she quickly let go of me and straightened up in her seat.

I sat up to find the whole class staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped grumpily.

Can't these people just mind their own fucking business. It's really pathetic how they find my life more interesting than their own.

"Well, Ms. Torres aren't you just feeling ecstatic today! If you were paying attention instead of sleeping in class, you would know that your partner for the culminating is Xavier. Hopefully for his sake, you aren't as grumpy as you are now," she says with fake sweetness accompanied with a bitter smile.

Fuck off you expired rat was what I wanted to say but then what she just said hit me and I totally forgot about her bitchy attitude.

I fought the smile that was about to take up my face and turned to look at Xavier who seemed to be fighting a smile of his own.

I put my head down to give myself some time to calm down. Shit. I still can't believe it. I was in pure bliss.

Still smiling but quickly sat up when realized I was smiling at my crotch.

"-so once again the yellow package is the safety rules and the green package is the interview sheet. Please pick one up and go find with your partners. These are going to be your partners for the rest of the semester. Now before you leave, if anyone has any questio....." I stop paying attention to her as my phone chimes.

I had a message from Aiden. Ughhh.
Meet me at the back, babygirl.

Can he not? It's like he can't go a day without fucking someone. I honestly think he's a sex addict. But at the end of the day I'm labelled a whore and he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Can't. Have some bulshit work to do. Rain check?

Since when did you start caring about school. The period is about to end anyways.

Dickface, get the hint already.
I quickly reply 'bye' and put him on silent for now. I can't deal with this clingy bitch right now.

I was going to learn so much more about Xavier. And he would learn shit about me too. We would fall in love, get married, have beautiful babies and live happily ever after.

Get real Isabelle, this isn't a fairytale.

***
Hope you guys enjoyed the chap! And don't forget to vote and comment!
:)